Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
378
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
3
Kudos:
9
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,468

Lovers

Summary:

Summary: They were lovers

Work Text:

Lovers
by Peja

 

Chet Kelly smiled dreamily, his dark eyes roaming over the naked slumbering man beside him. His gaze slid hungrily over the lightly furred chest, fingers caressing the path of his glace, smoothing the crisp dark curls with a tenderness he had not thought himself capable of. Most certainly not for this man. Oh no, not ever this man...

His bedmate murmured a soft appreciation, turning into the sweet stroking caress in his sleep and hugged him close, him name a sigh in the darkness.

The sweet unspoken consent brought a grin beaming from Chet. The last hours played through his mind. The pranks had been bordering on cruel this time. The screaming fight had just seemed like the next logical step. Chet hadn't believed he'd actually slammed a fist into Johnny's chin, and from the stunned silence that had overcome Johnny, neither could he.

But that only lasted a moment. Johnny had let loose a wild whoop, hurling himself at the smaller man. They had come together like two raging bulls, each intent on the submission of the other.

Chet had no idea when the fighting had stopped being a battle for blood, but suddenly the fists had been replaced by lips, the kicking and scrambling had taken on a scrambling of another kind, one to draw each other close.

Buttons popped. Zips sprang. Clothes ripped.

The first brush of skin on skin seemed to freeze time. Eyes searched deeply. Fingers caressed faces and they shared breath, leaning into each other for that first tender, testing kiss.

The man at his side was no longer a antagonist. John Gage, wise cracking, golden boy of the squad was Chet Kelly's lover.

Lover.

He rolled the word over on his tongue, savoring the word and all it meant.

They were lovers.

He chuckled softly, sliding down to pillow his head against Johnny's chest. He pressed a kiss against Johnny's chest, earning himself a heaving humph and a murmured, "Mustache tickles"

Johnny brushed a kiss over the top of Chet's head adding a sleep drugged. "Love you, Chet."

Chet sighed his contentment. Johnny Gage, the stud of the station had said he loved him. Well, stranger things had happened.

"Love you too."  he whispered, his eyes succumbing to the pull of sleep. "Love you....too"

 

end