Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandom:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
1,227
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
9
Hits:
967

Skipping Class

Summary:

She wasn't sure why but when Sophie woke up that morning she hadn't felt doing a damn thing.

Work Text:


Skipping Class
by Phoenix

 

She wasn't sure why but when Sophie woke up that morning she hadn't felt doing a damn thing. She'd been feeling that a lot lately. So much so that she'd missed several classes over the last two weeks. After finally getting out of bed Sophie had showered and put on her favorite pair of sweat pants and a tank top. She was lounging on the couch watching t.v., not paying any attention to the clock. She didn't have any idea what time it was until she heard the sound of the apartment door open. A quick glance showed it to be 1:45. Shit, she thought just before she heard her girlfriend's voice. She should have been in class.

"Sophie?" Jeannie asked, a little surprised to see her girlfriend lounging on the couch in the middle of the day. "What are you doing here?"

The two young women, though both Irish in ancestry, were as different as could be in looks. Jeannie was tall, athletically thin, with curly red hair and sharp green eyes. Sophie was fit but a little more curvy, her hair was jet black and her eyes a bright blue. As she shifted on the couch to look at her girlfriend, Sophie used those bright blue eyes to project as much sweetness as she could. "I live here."

Jeannie looked at the younger woman carefully. She'd been noticing a shift in Sophie's attitude that bothered her. It wasn't so much her being bratty, but more along the lines of just a blah time of thing. It was as if the younger woman just couldn't be bothered. Jeannie crossed her arms as she looked at Sophie. "I meant why are you home and now in class where you should be."

Sophie just shrugged before turning back to watch whatever show was on.

"Soph, are you feeling alright?" Jeannie asked after letting out a long breath. She was really starting to worry about her girlfriend.

"I'm fine, Jeannie." Sophie replied. She turned to look at her girlfriend as the redhead sat next to her. "I just didn't feel like going to class, ok?"

Jeannie narrowed her eyes as she looked at Sophie. Suddenly she felt the urge to ask, "Sophie, how many classes have you missed because you just didn't feel like going?"

Again the raven-haired young woman shrugged. "I don't know, a couple I guess."

"A couple?" Jeannie asked. "Sophie."

"What?" The younger woman huffed before rolling her eyes. "Oh, don't give me that look. Missing a couple of classes isn't going to hurt me. You know I do damn well in my classes. I just didn't feel like going."

"You haven't felt like doing much of anything lately." Jeannie replied. "What's going on with you Sophie?"

"Nothing!" Sophie replied.

They'd been together long enough for Jeannie to know that sometimes Sophie just got a little depressed. There really wasn't a reason; they just knew it happened from time to time.  She also knew that there was only one thing that normally got through to her sweet girl. When Sophie jerked off the couch and made her way past her, Jeannie reached out and quickly grabbed her by the wrist.

Sophie's eyes went wide when Jeannie grabbed her. They went wider when her girlfriend got off the couch and started dragging her towards their bedroom. "Jeannie, let me go!"

Jeannie didn't reply. She simply pulled Sophie along. She pulled her all the way to the bed before turning to face her. She didn't give Sophie a chance to argue, she simply tugged down her girlfriend's sweatpants and panties and then pulled her over her lap as she sat on the edge of the bed. With Sophie firmly held in place she said, "I'm going to warm you up over my lap, Sophie. Then I'm going to use the paddle."

Sophie shook her head as she tried to get out of her girlfriend's grasp. "No! Jeannie! Don't you dare!" But clearly Jeannie was going to listen. The first spank landed dead center and it took Sophie's breath away. It had been awhile since she'd found herself in this position for real and not for play. She forgot just how hard Jeannie could spank. She wiggled and kicked between gasps and yelps, but Jeannie held on tight and never missed a spank.

She knew that it would take time for Sophie to accept what was going on so Jeannie was very measured about her spanking. She wanted Sophie to be contrite enough to take the paddle with out much fuss so she'd have to hand spank her until she relented. However, she wanted her girlfriend's bottom to be just tender enough to add some ginger to the swats from the paddle. After a good fifteen minutes of sound spanking, Sophie finally gave in. Jeannie gave her five minutes more before stopping. She allowed the younger girl to catch her breath and helped her to her feet. She placed their pillows where she'd just been sitting and said, "Bend over, Sophie."

"Please," Sophie hiccupped, "please don't use that thing Jeannie."

Jeannie brushed hair off Sophie's forehead before placing a soft kiss there. "Bend over, sweetheart."

Tears welled and spilled from Sophie's bright blue eyes as she bent over the pillows. She hated that damn paddle. It was rarely used, but when it was it left an impression.

Jeannie went to their closet and got the paddle she'd found online. A nice sized maple wood that left a nice burn. She knew because she'd had it tested out on herself before she'd used it on Sophie. Going back over to her girlfriend, Jeannie took a deep breath. Sexual was so vastly different then these moments. She didn't like having to take these measures with Sophie, but she loved her and knew this action was most effective in these moments. "Steady, Sophie."

Sophie closed her eyes at the warning, but they snapped open with the first swat. Pain exploded across her bottom. She cried out with each and ever swat until she couldn't any more. When the deep sobs started she couldn't hold back any more. She just let everything go.

Jeannie saw the moment when Sophie let go of what she was holding in. She gave her three more swats and then set the paddle aside. She gathered her girlfriend in her arms and helped her onto the bed. She snuggled Sophie while the younger girl sobbed. "I love you, Soph." She soothed. When she was fairly sure her girlfriend could speak she asked, "How do you feel?"

Sophie had to think about it. She had to look past the pain in her bottom to how she felt on the inside. A moment later she simply answered, "Better."

Jeannie smiled and then kissed Sophie's head. "Are you going to class tomorrow?"

"Yes." Sophie said in a tone that sounded bratty but contrite.

That made Jeannie laugh. "Good." She leaned down and kissed Sophie before saying. "Why don't you take a nap, sweetheart. I'll make dinner and wake you when it's ready."

Sophie just nodded and then snuggled into the pillows. Maybe she'd work on her History paper after dinner. She suddenly felt like getting a little work done.

 

end