Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
662
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
8
Hits:
1,023

breaking michael

Summary:

Michael a student of Xaviers is kidnapped.

Work Text:

Disclaimer, The xmen and the foh belong to Marvel, Michael's mine though, I'm not makinng any moneyh


Author's note.


This story is based on events that happened in an x-men pg I'm in. It’s the story I would have told there if it had been an adult group.


Kyle looked at the teenager who was huddled on the floor shivering; Michael was so gorgeous despite being a mutie freak.


Kyle and his cousin had kidnapped the boy from in front of his school the day before and had taken turns beating him. They hadn't broke him, Michael still stared defiantly back out at them threw angry brown eyes,


Kyle pulled Michael to his feet by his hair. The mutie's whimper of pain and fear made Kyle's cock start to stir. He hadn't thought about raping the freak but maybe that's what it would take. Kyle shoved Michael down onto the mattress in the middle of the room.


“Tell me what I want to hear freak.”


Michael's only response was a slow shake of his head. His shoulders shook with suppressed sobs. Kyle slid a hand down his chest and cupped his balls. Slowly fondling and stroking, Michael bit his lip until blood trickled out of his mouth.


“Do you like me touching you like that?'” Kyle whispered.


“Don't” Michael choked the word out shuddering with revulsion.


“You know how to make me stop.” Kyle crooned softly; he could feel Michael's cock growing hard in his hands.


“Please stop.” Michael cried.


Kyle let go of the mutie's cock and sat up. He pulled his own 7 inch cock out and stroked it into hardness. There would be no love in this act, even though he'd seen Michael kissing a guy during the time he'd spied on him, he knew the boy would not enjoy it.


“Not only are you a fucking mutie, but your a queer too, isn’t ya” Well Michael your going to get what all freaks and queers get.”


“N-N-N-NOOOOOOOOOO!” Michael screamed as Kyle lunged at him. They twisted and fraught, Michael screaming for someone to help him. Save him.


“No one's coming freak,” Kyle growled, He finally was able to get Michael under control, and it was remarkable how much fight the teen had left, with all the torture he'd already endured. Kyle lined his cock up with that beautiful ass and shoved.


Michael's cry of pain as Kyle's cock entered was erotic sounding to Kyle's ear. He shoved in until his hips rested against Michael's ass his cock was held in a tight ring unlike anything he'd ever felt before. “God your tight freak.” Kyle groaned, he pulled slowly back and thrust back in moaning at the sensation of that tight ass.

Kyle began to fuck the teen with rapid intent. “How old are you again? He asked between moans of pleasure. “eighteen, gay and I think you’re a virgin, you’re tight as one.”


“SSTTOOOOOOP!!” Michael screamed.


“You know how to make me stop.” Kyle moaned into his victim's ear. “Tell me to kill you and it'll stop.”


After several minutes of hard fucking Kyle noticed a change in the freak. Michael's tense body slowly relaxed. This allowed Kyle to fuck him even harder really slamming into him. The teen’s hands which had been clenched in fists of \denial relaxed.


“Michael?”


There was no response, Kyle shoved forward and cum spurted from his cock into the tight welcoming ass. Shuddering with pleasure Kyle pulled out and studied the mutie; Michael's brown eyes stared ahead, but saw nothing. He wasn't dead, just mentally out to lunch.


Kyle had broken him.


He was still gloating over the fact when the door splintered open. Kyle turned in time to be hit by the full force of Wolverine. The fight needless to say was short