Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
241
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
3
Hits:
1,337

A Rose

Summary:

Chris' intake on Bianca's death.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

A ROSE

 

I stand in our place. You aren't here, never will be again. Not even if I go back to the future. Or if you are it will be another person. Not the one I knew and fell in love with.
I miss you even more than when you were alive. At least then I knew I'd be saving you. But now who am I saving? My brother, my family, myself?
Who do I have to live for? You were my rose, the one who kept me from whilting away. The one person who gave me a reason for my life.
Because of you I became who I am now. I thank you for that. And for teaching me that there is still some good left in him.
I miss you so much. You and he were the only ones who seemed to understand me. Now he wants to kill me and your dead. I can try to talk to the girls about it but they won't understand. Not like you and he did.
I gave you my love and you keep it even in death. Another person will one day take it again but you will always have it. I need to move on. You understand don't you? If I was dead and you alive I want you to move on. Which I'm doing little by little. Goodbye isn't forever but it seems like it.
I love you, Bianca.

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author WolfGirl.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.