Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Characters:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
253
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
13
Hits:
1,245

Under The Sea!

Summary:

Something about Peter's new ability smells kinda fishy.

Work Text:

Under The Sea!
by Lopaka Tanu

 

There were scales on his feet.

Well, more aptly applied, his fins.

Flopping his tail, Peter kicked at the seaweed near him. There were much worse things than waking up a merman one day. He could have woken up a mermaid, for instance.

The discovery that he still had a dick, albeit hidden within a fold of flesh, made things a little easier to take. Still, he was half fish. There was no good way of putting it.

There were several explanations for how it happened. None of them worth thinking about. They didn't change anything.

He was still Ariel from the little fucking mermaid.

Glaring up at Claire, he ignored the way her eyes darted away from his. This was all her fault anyways. She just had to have a vacation in Hawaii!

And now he was a fish!

Crossing his arms over his chest, Peter sullenly turned his glare on the sea. Bobbing among the waves, waving for him to come out, was Claire's new boyfriend. Did he forget to think of Claire's new boyfriend's ability? There was a reason for that, because the asshole punk was a fish too!

The less he thought about him, the less Peter felt like making Filet of Kopani! No matter how cool that dick head thought having someone like himself was, to Peter, it wasn't. Once Claude got there, and helped Peter overcome this, they were leaving Hawaii forever!

Until then, he flipped his damn tail.

 

THE END..................