Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
553
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
3
Hits:
843

Happy Fun Time

Summary:

John Hart has an odd idea of fun, even by Jacks standards

Work Text:


Happy Fun Time
by Jendang/lastmanstanding

 

John sighed and looked at Jack. "Wheres the fun in that?" He motioned to the boxing gloves the other man held in his hand.

"No fun intended. Suggested by Ianto, whos sick of getting blood out of my clothes after our training sessions." He shrugged. "Or I should say demanded, rather forcefully, with threats of decaf thrown around. Wasn't pretty." Jack shook his head, and John cringed.

"But thats bloody primative. Fuck what the teaboy wants. I'm sick to death of him hovering over everything like a house mom." He shook his head and sighed.

Jack said nothiing, just walked over and handed the other man his pair of gloves. John looked at them and sighed.  "Whats next, headgear?"

"No, he made it clear he quiet enjoys the idea of your brains being scrambled in a blender." Jack gave a mischevious smirk as he pulled on his gloves, watching as John did the same.

"He's just jealous, because you don't beat him up." John stepped back and motioned to the other man. "C'mon Jackie, lets see what a bear without his claws can do."

Jack lunged at him then, diving in to plant his shoulder in Johns stomach, illiciting a suprised and pleased 'oof' from the other man as he hit the ground. "Don't need claws, when I'm dealing with a kitten."

John sprung upward onto his feet, sending a punch into Jacks jaw, and their training commenced. They tusseled about jabbing and punching each other as they moved. John letting out a laugh here and there as he dodged. Jack growling in frustration in response.

"Am I quicker then you remember Jack?" John darted left and Jack let out a snort.

"Let me say, in all my life, I've never met anyone quicker then you John, no worries there." John let out a harsh laugh.

"Bitch." He swept Jacks legs from under him, sending him backwards to the mat. Jack landed with a thud and a groan, and John leaped on him, but before he could land his first punch he noticed Jack was laughing. No...no Jack was giggling. "What the hell are you laughing about?" He asked, arm still pulled back to follow through with the punch once he got his answer.

"You look like you've got clown shoes on your hands." Jack tried to stifle the laugh as he spoke, but only ended up making himself laugh harder. John looked at his glove for a moment before a smile broke his face and a laugh pushed between his lips. He landed beside Jack, chuckling.

"You don't fight fair Jack. Making me laugh isn't fair fight tactics." He pulled the gloves off and tossed them.

"Alls fair in love and war remember?" Jack asked and John shook his head.

"And apparently in boxing gloves as well." His giggle continuing for a few minutes, before they were composed enough to stand. "Lets go up, I need to talk to Yan-Tow bout his issues with blood." Jack stood.

"I wouldn't. I just wanted to see if you'd wear them." He grinned wickedly at John.

"You little shit." Jack darted past him and up into the Hub. "So getting even...shit is that on tape?" He ran after the other man, allready plotting his retailiation.

 

end