Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
222
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
34
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,886

I taste your tears like you´re next to me

Summary:

More of my dragon. Betaed by my personal saintmithen

Work Text:


I taste your tears like you´re next to me
by Spix

She loved nights like these. The snow falling from a pure black sky and the stars shining afterwards were precious mementos of her beloved one.

They still say her eyes are like those stars, they say she is as pure and beautiful as snow crystals. She doesn't say anything because she doesn't want to hear them. She doesn't care.

Long ago she was named by the very first one to say those same words, but then she believed because there was truth and hope filling them. She had been hearing her beloved one weeping for from far away, she had tasted the tears, as few as they were, like they were falling from her own eyes. She knew the heart filled with sadness could complete hers, so she waited. She waited and ignored all of the emptiness-filled words of a man - too sure of himself to be sincere - trying to name her.

But that was a long time ago, so long nobody can remember her beloved´s true spirit. They know just the legend of all the great deeds they did together and all they want is to become a legend themselves. She ignores them all and hides the only name she will have in her long life.

end