Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
439
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
9
Hits:
1,442

Fuck It

Summary:

Anders has himself a whore on New Caprica.

Work Text:



Fuck It
by Lopaka Tanu

 

(TOO PRETTY TO DIE)

As Sam sat up on the bunk, he reached to the ground for his underwear. They were right where he had left them, stuck inside his pants, draped over his boots. His shirt and jacket were hanging on the one chair. First one foot, the other went in to the worn fabric. These were his favorite pair, his only pair.

Standing, he pulled them up his body, enjoying the firm way they clung to his hips and ass. They were familiar, one of the last few things he had for himself in this hell hole. Wind rattled the tent, causing the tied down flaps to shake at their bindings.

It was morning, which meant he had stayed too long. He hadn't wanted to get up, the warmth and pleasure of just laying there was very seductive. Not that the owner of the bed wasn't a drawl himself. Glancing over, Sam noted the bruises along his exposed hip.

He felt a little bad about that. Last night had been particularly brutal, but Felix hadn't protested. The scratches along his shoulder and throat would be days in healing.

That had surprised him, he hadn't known he was a biter before. Then again, he hadn't frakked the cock sucking Cylon toady before, either. Sure, he had blown his load down that smooth throat before, many times. A hand job behind the skinjob factory. But never had he buried himself balls deep and made Felix Gaeta cry his name.

Shivering, he adjusted himself through the thin material of his pants. A quick glance at the pale light coming through the flaps told him the other man was already late. Pushing off his underwear, he kicked them to his shoes. Climbing back on to the narrow bunk, he pushed up the blankets to expose Felix's body.

With a growl, he latched on to the bite mark on Felix's neck.

Felix awoke with a groan of pain. Blinking, he saw the light through the flaps. He tried to sit up, but Sam draped a leg over his thigh. "I don't have time, I'll be late. You know what they do to those who can't perform their duties."

Sam released his bite. "So what." Placing a kiss along Felix's jaw, he growled in to his skin. "Use that talented mouth of yours. It wouldn't be the first time."

"I'm not a..." He finished with a gasp as Sam penetrated him. Eyes wide, he turned his face in to the pillow. As Sam shoved deeper inside him, he groaned in to the pillow.

"Yes, Felix, you are."

 

end