Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
285
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
5
Hits:
1,040

Always the same

Summary:

Killing Time´s book made me a crazy fangirl for a lot of time. It´s really surprising I didn´t write anything before. Maybe I should be happy with my weekend´s job. Lots of free time to be bored to death or write.

Work Text:



Always the same
by Spix

The Romulan´s Praetor is a woman who wants things and usually she has them or takes them. She is not praetor for her pretty face, she became praetor because she is a practical, unstoppable force. And now she wants peace. But wishing it and winning it are two universally different things, especially with the current Romulan goverment and--well, the Federation ought to be difficult just for the fun of it. But the Praetor wants peace and if the universe doesn´t do what she wants then she should make the universe change its opinion.

She is practical like that.

She knows many interesting, valuable, resourceful people. Still better, usually those same people fear her, love her, mostly a bit of the two. Some are loyal to her and will follow her to the end. She needed the universe to change, then the universe changed or, to put it more accurately, what changed was the past of the Earth.

Now Spock is captain of a Federation spaceship and Kirk is a newly assigned Ensign under his command.

That is still in her plans because she knows many things are the same in all realities, they just are fated to be the same. She knows if those two meet, even in such a different situation, they will stick together for the better or the worse, probably the latter because the little ensign will be unbearable. But in the end she knows if she kidnaps James T. Kirk, fearless captain or whining ensign, and keeps him from the Vulcan long enough Spock will do anything in his power to get the human back safely.

That should be pissing her off, usually it did, right now is just perfect.

 

end