Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Characters:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
422
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
20
Hits:
2,100

Taelon Porn

Summary:

What constitutes sexual perversion in Taelon Culture?

Work Text:

Taelon Porn
By Lopaka Tanu

 

Two volunteers were at their posts on the bridge, watching Zo'or look at a piece of paper that extended from the center of a magazine. Every once in a while, Zo'or would moan or growl at the paper seductively. The two volunteers looked at Zo'or, at each other, then each shrugged their shoulders and went back to their work.

A short time and a few "Oh baby's" later; Da'an Liam and Sandoval walk on to the bridge. Sandoval clears his throat to get Zo'or's attention, only to be totally ignored. Da'an heads behind the podium to pear at what Zo'or is looking at. Upon reaching the other side, Zo'or adjusts the magazine so Da'an can see it. After a close inspection, Da'an blushes, and Zo'or says, "Quite true."

A few more minutes go by, and the two companion protectors get impatient. Liam, being with out the need to hide his impetuousness behind a CVI, walks behind Zo'or's chair to see the picture. When he gets an eyeful, his first reaction his drop his jaw and turn bright red. Once he gets over his initial shock, he whistles in appreciation. Both Da'an and Zo'or nod their head.

Sandoval, completely losing his charade of being a loyal companion protector, walks up and snatches the paper from Zo'or. He throws it on the deck below and storms off. The other three go after him, ranting and raving that what he did was totally uncalled for.

When the coast is clear, one of the two volunteers builds up enough courage to check out the magazine. He bends down to pick it up and examines it as the other comes over. Just as they reach the page, T'than comes swaying in to the bridge. He bends over to pick up the magazine where the two volunteers dropped it with the centerfold out. As T'than looks at it, he growls in anger, "This kind of smut will not be tolerated." With that, he throws the magazine down and storms off the bridge, putting a little extra swing in his hips to show how angry his is. Before any one else can interrupt, the volunteers run over and pick up the magazine, noticing the title 'Big'ens'.

As they look at the centerfold, one volunteer says to the other, "I don't see what's the big deal. It's just an oversized picture of a battery."

THE END.........