Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Spoilers: Starts off during the episode Deluge. For the uninitiated here's a little background on the episode:
    The aliens were performing a weather experiment in Athlone to see how prolonged rain and lack of sunlight would affect humans. At the point Cade arrives it had been raining in Athlone for two years - straight. The people of Athlone were descended from Irish or Scottish Immigrants and were very close-knit. Not too many outsiders joined the community. The people believed their ancestors were Druids and decided to turn to pagan religion and rituals in an effort to stop the rain. They actually did burn people in wicker frames - usually criminals who were passing through the town. The first part of the story follows the episode up to the drinking part, then (in the ep) they just let him go. I decided to deviate there.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    4,355
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    11
    Hits:
    1,175