Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
237
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
7
Hits:
1,512

Double Surprise

Summary:

A snack leads to a surprise
This is my first m-preg fic - more of a snippet, actually.

Work Text:

 

Double Surprise
by Ami

"C'mon, Jim, all I want is a peanut butter sandwich, a strawberry milkshake, and some cheese and crackers. We have all those things, I can't believe you're complaining about cravings. I ate stuff like this *before* I got pregnant," Blair griped.

"Yeah, but you didn't expect me to fix it for you," Jim pointed out, sulking slightly as he scooped the ice cream into the blender, and pressed the 'start' button.

"I'm huge, Jim, and getting up from this couch is a six-minute endeavor, eight without your help," Blair said, pouting slightly.

"Yeah, I know." Jim sighed, letting go of his bad mood. "It's just, when you volunteered to get pregnant, I didn't realize how much work it would be for *me*. Some day's it's all I can do to climb the stairs and stumble into bed with my clothes still on. I'm more tired than *you* are half the time." He placed the cheese slices on a plate with a stack of saltines next to them.

"Well, next time you can be the one to get pregnant," Blair said sarcastically.

"Oh, no, Chief," Jim said, placing Blair's snack on a tray and bringing it over to set on his round bulge of stomach. "We are *not* having anymore children."

"But Jim," Blair mock-whined. "I want the twins to have a little brother or sister."

"Twins?!" Jim shouted.

 

end?