Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Notes: all the questioning on the list about where Lesson 19 is and a story I'm working on for Bast inspired this and I'm really sorry for all of you who will read this, in advance. Let me just duck behind a convenient pile of laundry before you get any farther...
    Warnings: I lost the muzzle and leash to the sense of humour, and I'm still really sorry in advance for this.
    Notes Squared: For Mary and Dine, and Bast and Sarah. The first two makes everything readable, but I didn't *even* want to inflict this on them. The other two have coddled and cuddled me through bad times and have helped me see what true strength is. And for Sarah especially because she's getting better again. And for Scorpio, who's nice.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    5,161
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    8
    Hits:
    1,365