Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Characters:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 10 of First Impressions, Part 10 of First Impressions
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2009-02-13
Words:
246
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
8
Hits:
1,328

IX. (Arthur/Merlin)

Summary:

The first meeting of prat and idiot. Part of my "First Impression"-Series.

Work Text:

Ow, my arm hurts. And my knees from being shoved onto the rough stones by ... that prat.

How dare he treat me in this way? And the poor servant, too. Calling him an ass was maybe a bit too much, but he seems to bring out the worst in me. And I couldn't even use magic in front of all those people to knock him off his high horse. So what if he's the prince?

Pah!

Now I just wish I could stop thinking about how good he felt pressed against me, right before he pushed me down. I just hope I won't be executed or flogged. Maybe they'll just let me sit in here for a few days and then let me out.

But Arthur is still a prat and I'll tell him next chance I get.

*

Merlin.

What name is this anyway? And those ridiculous ears. He does look the part of 'idiot'. And the nerve of him. He just can't address me like that. How could he not know who I am? And best of all, trying to knock me down. Me, the best fighter in Camelot.

I showed him, all right. Told him who I am with glee, as I wrestled him to his knees. And I'm not thinking about how good he felt, pressed against me. I think I'll let him stew in the dungeon for a day or two and then let him out.

He's just an idiot after all.

Series this work belongs to: