Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
261
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
5
Hits:
962

How I Became Spooky

Summary:

Fox Mulder tells the tale of how he became known as 'Spooky Mulder'

Work Text:

How I Became Spooky
by Immortal Aussie
bookworm1987@gmail.com

 

Spooky. That was my nickname since I was a teenage. It was always 'Spooky Mulder', the boy who was obsessed with aliens and thought they were real when, according to everyone else, they didn't exist. How little they know.

I fist discovered that aliens existed when I was twelve and my sister was kidnapped from our house one night when we were home alone. That was the turning point of my life, from then on I was determined to find out what had happened to my little sister. I spent all my spare time in the library reading any book I could find on aliens and anything unexplainable in hopes that I would be able to find something. That went on for a few years until someone found out what I was doing and that was when I was christened 'Spooky Mulderr'.

From then on in I was constantly teased about being 'Spooky', people would come up behind me and make ghost noises among things. I suppose though that it all helped as when I graduated college I was recruited by the FBI and ended up working in their 'X-Files' section, researching the unexplainable in my quest that I could track down my sister.

I know I am close to finding her. It's just a matter of time and because of that fact I don't mind being called 'Spooky Mulder'. It is who I am and nothing is going to change that.

 

end