Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
178
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
12
Hits:
970

After

Summary:

"After the sweating, the panting, the sounds of joy-after the air had been filled with their fragrances-after their hearts, beating so closely together slowed down their gallop-after their slickened skins started cooling-he took the man beside him in his arms and pulled him on top of him."

Work Text:

After
by Rosha

After the sweating, the panting, the sounds of joy-after the air had been filled with their fragrances-after their hearts, beating so closely together slowed down their gallop-after their slickened skins started cooling-he took the man beside him in his arms and pulled him on top of him.

His lover's chest was broad, his shoulders sturdy, his limbs strong; but his own were broader, sturdier, stronger still and his lover fit into his embrace easily.

He exulted in the feel of the heavenly weight upon him, in the feel of having his arms full of such sweet beauty.

Then his lover lifted his head, dark locks a curtain around his face, and looked at him, his eyes deep dark pools, shimmering with blue starlight, harboring ancient things like love, lust and knowingness-and the blue gaze pierced him to the core

He gazed back, riveted, helplessly, and his lover's kiss-flushed lips curved in a smile, a smile that made a thousand suns go up.

He knew that after this there was nothing that he wanted anymore.

Nothing.

Just, maybe-do this once more...

 

end