Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
265
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
35
Hits:
2,437

Happy Pills

Summary:

Parker and happy pills.

Work Text:


Happy Pills
by  Sam-Tony
 
 
Lying beside Parker, Eliot let his gaze follow his fingers, the gun-and-more calluses catching lightly as they trailed bare, lazy passes over her shoulder, down the curve of her waist, over the swell of her hip and back in an endless repetition.  On her other side, Haridson was still asleep, every once in a while a snuffle-snore would erupt followed by a fading string of babble that either didn’t make sense or wasn’t supposed to.
 
Eliot shook his head in a fondness that he wouldn’t have admitted to a year ago.  Of course that fondness might have something to do with the two naked bodies he currently lay holed up with under the light sheets of Hardison’s king sized bed.  The smooth, soft curves and lean muscles of Parker’s leg wrapped around his, the hard, equally lean planes of muscle behind *her*, Hardison curled into her back and sleeping soundly.  
 
When he looked back up, he was caught by Parker’s eyes, open and dull, tears welling and ready to fall.
 
“Parker?”
 
“The shiny,”  Parker whispered, her lip not quite quivering as the tears fell.  “The shiny went away.  It made it all better.”
 
“Oh baby girl.“  Eliot swallowed and pulled her closer, wrapping her up in arms and legs and inadvertently pulling her away from Hardison who mumbled a complaint before nuzzling into her back, one dark arm thrown to land over them both.  “I’m sorry.”
 
Parker just pressed against his throat, shaking in silent grief at something she should never have had to find only to lose again.   “Why did the shiny have to go away?”
 

End