Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
1,055
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
5
Kudos:
10
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,492

Twilight

Summary:

Some Tony.Tim scenes from Twilight that should've happened

Work Text:


TWILIGHT
by Jewelbaby
Rgreeneyes@aol.com

 

 
TONY’S APARTMENT
 
Tony and Tim were laying on the bed watching TV when Tim spoke up.   “Are you sure about going back tomorrow?”  Tim asked.  
 
“Yeah I’m restless I need to do something.”   Tony said rolling over onto his side and linking his fingers with Tim.  
 
 “There’s a lot you could do.  Help unpack some of the boxes.  I know how you are about the organization system with your movies and books.   So maybe you can put some of my stuff into your collections.”  Tim said.   
 
“I could.  But I really wanna go back to work.  It’s been 10 days.  I can breath easier and more than likely all I’ll be doing is back log from cases.”  Tony said.   
 
“It’s entirely up to you.  But I personally think you need a few more days of rest.”  Tim said running his thumb over Tony’s knuckles.   
 
 “Ok elfLord.”  Tony said smirking.   
 

NEXT DAY
CRIME SCENE
 
Tim had been a little worried about Tony coming back to work so soon.  When went down the embankment he seen that Tony was holding a snake and conning Kate into believing it was poisonous.  “Ain’t that the same kind of snake you were showing me at the aquarium the other day?”  Tim asked.  
 
 “It is but it can be highly poisonous.”   Tony said.  Kate wasn’t buying it and shoved him backwards with her foot.   Tim seen Tony wince and knew that would leave bruises the next day.     
 
“Tim open the trunk and see what we have inside.”   Kate said tossing him the keys.
 
 Tim had just put the key in the trunk latch when he heard Tony’s serious voice.   “Bomb!”  He said.   
 
 “Right Tony.  You expect us to believe that after the poisonous snake bit?”  Kate asked.   
 
“I don’t care what you believe.   Probie don’t move.”  Tony said crawling to his feet and placing his hand over Tim’s.
 
 “Now release it slowly.”  Tony said    Tim looked at Tony’s face and knew his lover meant what he said.   Tim didn’t question him and released the key and let his hand slow slip out from under Tony’s.    Tim watched as Tony kept his hand there and turned to them.  
 
“Now you two get out of here.”   Tony said.  
 
 When he noticed that the other two agents were still standing there he did what his training required.   “GO!”  He yelled causing both of them to scramble up the hill.  
 
 Tim had just heard Kate yell Bomb when he heard the explosion and fell to the ground.   When he heard Kate yell Tony’s name that’s when he noticed his lover was still down there.   His worry was quickly quelled when he saw Tony scramble up the hill and fall out on the road.   “Boss remember when I told you I was fine.   I lied.”  Tony said.  
 
 Ducky walked over to his younger friend and squatted down.   “Dear Anthony let’s get you back to the Office and check you out.”   He said.  
 
 “McGee go with em.  Kate you go too.”   Gibbs said.  
 
 “But what about the..?”   Kate was cut off by the look Gibbs gave her.  ‘Right.”  Kate said going to the car to follow the Morgue’s van.

 
NCIS    MORGUE
 
Tony was on one of Ducky’s tables with a blood pressure cuff and thermometer sticking out of his mouth.   Ducky took the cuff off. “Muscle soreness?”  Ducky asked him.
 
 “Only when I move or breathe.”   Tony told him.  
 
“Your blood pressure is a little on the high side.”   Ducky said.  
 
 “Well that is bound to happen when a bomb goes off and you’re not 10 feet from it.”  Tony said.   
“Rightly so.   I would advise you to take the afternoon off and relax.”   Ducky said.   
 
“I’m fine.”    Tony said pushing off the table only to almost pass out.   Tim and Ducky both caught him.    “Yeah maybe not so much fine.”  Tony said leaning on the table.  
 
 “Damnit Tony. I should just take you home and get you into bed.”  Kate said.   Tim Tony and Ducky all look at her making her rethink her statement.  “Okay that didn’t come out like it was supposed to.”  She said.  
 
 Gibbs came in about that time.   “What didn’t come out the way it was supposed to Kate?”  Gibbs said.
 
 “Nothing.”  Kate said quickly.  
 “How’s he doing Duck?”  Gibbs asked about Tony  
 
 “Stubborn pigheaded and unaware of his own limitations.”   Ducky said.   
 
Gibbs nodded.  “Sounds about right.”  He said moving over to the burned body.   
 
When they were done talking Gibbs gave McGee and Kate orders and turned to Tony.  “Tony.”  Gibbs said.
 
 “Yeah?”  Tony asked.
 
 “Go lie down before you pass out.”  Gibbs said getting on the elevator with Kate.  
 
  “Come on let’s go you can lie down behind your desk and rest.  Besides I don’t want Kate taking you home.  If she does I’m liable to kill her.”   Tim said.
 
  “Come on let’s go see what is what with this case.”  Tony said pushing off the table and going to the elevator.
 

5 HOURS LATER
NCIS   BULL PEN
 
Tony, Tim, and  Kate were at their desks eating Chinese and discussing the case.    Kate noticed Tony looking at the food disgusted.   “Not hungry Tony?”   Kate asked.  
 
 “Yeah more like Nauseous.”   Tony said putting the container on the desk.  
 
 “Wanna try some noodles?”  Tim asked.   
 
 “No thanks.”    Tony said.    Tim looked at his lover and saw the greenish look on his face.   Tony just shook his head.  Tim nodded his acknowledgment.
 

NEXT DAY
NCIS -MENS ROOM
 
Tim was standing in front of a shell shocked Tony.   It had been almost 2 hours since he saw Kate being shot dead.   Tim was gently washing his face.  “I know this may sound selfish but I’m glad it wasn’t you.”  Tim said softly.  
 
 “It’s not selfish.”  Tony said.
 
 “I mean don’t get me wrong  I love Kate as a sister and miss her.  But you being killed is unacceptable.”   Tim said squatting in front of Tony.
 
  “I wish it had been me.”   Tony said rubbing his face.  
 
 “I know you do.”  Tim said.   
 
Tony leaned his forehead on Tim’s and sighed.   “We gotta do her justice.   Then we can mourn.”   Tony said getting up and going to the door and going to the bull pen.  
 
Tim looked at the door and smiled softly.   He knew deep down that Tony would break soon.  And he’d be there to pick up the pieces.
 

END