Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Characters:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
319
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
7
Hits:
1,193

Best Part of Waking Up!

Summary:

Ianto's secret love affair.

Work Text:

Best Part of Waking Up!
by Lopaka Tanu

Disclaimer: I do not own Torchwood.
Characters: Jack, Ianto
Fandom: Torchwood
Pairing: Ianto/Surprise!
Rating: General
Warnings: Crack
Author's Note: My ass isn't the only thing that's cracked.

Sealing the last door, Ianto made sure the hub was closed for the night. CCTV confirmed the last of the others were away. With quick tapping, he locked down the hub with all but emergency passwords. There would be no one disturbing their love tonight.

Humming to himself, he reached in to the storage locker and pulled out plain brown bag. Closing the locker behind him, he carefully walked down the steps to the middle platform before heading up the main stair case. A slight skip in his step he reached the top of the stairs.

Rounding the last corner, Ianto had to pause. The sight of his beloved caused him to shudder and close his eyes in ecstasy. Seeing the beautiful creation reminded him of the weight hanging off his wrist. Raising the bag, he swayed it slightly from side to side. "I have something for you."

His love gave a slight grumble.

"It was expensive, but I believe you are worth it." Eyes half closed, a drunken smile in place, he took a step forwards. "It is all for you. Top quality, only the best."

His love trembled.

"Hush, there's nothing to fear." Taking another step towards his personal heaven, Ianto held open the bag with one hand and pulled out a can with the other. Turning it so the label was exposed, he grinned. "Do not worry, my love, I've got enough to last all night."

A valve on the coffeemaker popped open, releasing steam across the small kitchen.

"Yes! Yes! Oh, yes!" Throwing his head back, Ianto shuddered.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Twirling in his office chair, Jack glanced over from the CCTV footage to the steaming mug on his desk.


THE END.............................