Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Summary: I can't, just read it.
    WARNINGS:   this work is a graphic representation of an act.  It could be described as a PWP but its not about sex, so I'm not sure what to call it.  I can tell you, and not spoil anything, that it involves an Mpreg and inserting a body part into another man's pregnant body, but it's not about what you think.  Just try it, you'll see.
    NOTES: This is not in any fandom, nor is it original.  This is meant to be applicable to any pairing in any fandom, just pick your favorite men and put them here.  ALSO, this is most likely, though I'm not a medical professional, extremely dangerous and SHOULD NOT be tried at home without getting some facts from your physician.  I know that this is something that should not occur and is likely harmful, but I'm writing it anyway to show the other side of the act.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    1,441
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    6
    Hits:
    1,564