Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandoms:
Relationships:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2009-01-23
Words:
1,732
Chapters:
2/2
Kudos:
39
Hits:
1,636

Summer Break

Summary:

two families torn apart by the same demon, need a break.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Notes:

Fandom: Supernatural/Ten Inch Hero
Pairing: surprise
Rating: FRT
Spoilers: Season 1 of Supernatural and the new movie Ten Inch Hero (with Jensen Ackles).
Disclaimer: Boys aren't mine and unfortunately never will be. But Sarah and Jack are mine.

Chapter Text

Summer Break
by spikewil
spikewil@orange.nl

 

Dean stared, enthralled by the swaying hips of the tall brown-haired woman in Bobby's living room. Completely focused on the music coming from her headphones from her ipod, her body moved gracefully to the rhythm only she could hear. This silent choreography was largely ignored by all but was closely followed by Dean's green eyes, which seemed to be lured by the rhythmic movement of the woman's curvaceous hips and her bouncing breasts. Finally his gaze rested on her oval face to observe her features. Thin lips mouthed the lyrics in silence; a pair of rectangular glasses was perched on a slightly long nose and suited her full cheeks perfectly. Suddenly, her eyes snapped open and scanned the room until she identified who was observing her. When her piercing brown eyes looked straight into Dean's, there was a brief flash of recognition. Unaware of their surroundings, they stared at each other.

Sam hadn't paid much attention to the woman, he was more interested in the young man sprawled on the couch: green punk hair, rough stubble and several piercing studs were not entirely successful in hiding long black lashes and high cheekbones to die for. He trailed his eyes to the man's neck where he spotted a Celtic tattoo, which disappeared beneath his shirt. Sam smiled at the familiar 'You can Read!' saying printed on the young man's black and yellow T-shirt, reminding him of the teasing remarks he often made to Dean about his poor researching skills. Returning his focus to the young man's face, Sam realized the other man's piercing green eyes were looking straight at him, fully aware of his scrutiny, and blushed in embarrassment.

Bobby watched amusedly at the lewd looks his bulky friend Jack was throwing in John Winchester's direction; his sharp blue eyes were slowly cataloguing every inch of the older man's tall muscular body, from his bearded face to his exposed neck, down to a broad chest accented by a tight dark red shirt and finally stopping at John's crotch. Bobby chuckled loudly when he witnessed the great and arrogant John Winchester blush brightly beneath his stubble under Jack's gaze. The unexpected sound broke the silence in the living room and brought everybody's attention back to reality.

"John, Dean, Sam? I would like you to meet Jack, Sarah and Boaz Priestly," Bobby said, introducing the two families to each other.

end part 1

 

For those of you who haven't seen Ten Inch Hero and want to, try catching me online through yahoo. That's the only way i can sent you the two files containing the movie.