Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
419
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
10
Hits:
1,358

Dreamin' (I Highly Recommend Mozzarella Instead of Leola Root Paste)

Summary:

Chakotay woke up, dishevelled, sheets and spread knotted into a figure eight around his groin

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:



Dreamin' (I Highly Recommend Mozzarella Instead of Leola Root Paste)
by  Susan
susgreer@webtv.net

 

In the First Officer's Quarters, more specifically the bedroom:

Chakotay woke up, dishevelled, sheets and spread knotted into a figure eight around his groin. He tossed three pillows that rocked gently over his nose to the foot of the bed, very relieved to find himself breathing. Missing his lover's warmth, he puffed out air into his cupped hands, took a sniff. Just to make sure...

Scowling, he kicked at the bedclothes, hissing at the damp bottom sheet that had wedged itself into a delicate crevice. Hearing the hiss of the shower, he smiled, absently moving his knee over the second wet spot he found further down.

"Three times, old man," he grinned to himself--

His lover returned, artfully poised, in the bathroom doorway, in a hip hugging "His" towel, blue eyes rivalling the starshine that scattered the shadows of the cabin. "God, 'kotay, I just had the weirdest dream. Had to clear my head--"

Chakotay patted the mattress. Instantly his lover lay beside him, snuggling up, finger painting a heart over the lines of the tattoo. Chakotay grasped the pale wrist, removed the fingers bedeviling his forehead, and placed a kiss in the hollow of the man's palm.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

Silky, spiky hair tickled his chin as his beloved collapsed heavily across his chest, burying his face in the hollow of Cha's neck. "Hmm...you need a shower, too," he said, as he licked at a salty stream of perspiration.

"In a minute. The dream--?"

"Oh...God...it was...awful. Worse than... I dreamed B'Elanna and I fell in love, got married, she got pregnant, and you and Kathy..um...Captain Janeway..."

Chakotay grunted, and sat up quickly, dislodging his darling. He began to laugh at the younger man, whose head now rested in the naked cradle of Chakotay's groin.

"Tom--" but he couldn't continue. Chakotay began laughing, chortling, his belly quivering, Tom plastered to him, his tongue darting into Chokotay's navel with every rumbling laugh.

"What a nightmare!"

"Yup, Brave Warrior, you promised me six years ago I'd only have sweet dreams."

"Wasn't my fault, Poocuh. Blame it on that Pepperoni Pizza with Leola Root Sauce. Was that sprinkled with the same cheese that infected the bio-neural circ--?"

He didn't finish his question as his words were silenced by kisses. The only four words Chakotay managed to say afterward were: "Tommy", "More" and "Love you."

Dream on...

end

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Susan.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.