Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
286
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
17
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,294

Always Be an Angel

Summary:

When John has nightmares all Bobby wants to do is climb into bed with him and hold John until the shaking stops.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:



Always Be an Angel
by sashaquayum

 

John’s whimper echoes throughout the room.

He knew the boy had nightmares, god knows of what. Not like John’s ever going to talk to him, or anyone else for that matter. He wanted to crawl into the other bed and hold John until the nightmare was over, kiss him until the shaking stopped. But, fuck, he won’t because he’s Robert Drake for god’s sake. That’s what he’s always heard growing up. You’re Robert Drake. You cant possibly want to really hit him. Honey, you of all people can understand why boys must always be polite. Bobby, you’re the fucking golden boy. Why the fuck would you want to smoke. Always the same. Always be an angel. Because that’s what they all fucking expect. He wonder’s what his friends would think if they knew he loved the Danger Room because he reveled in violence, loved to hit things, loved to smash something so hard that it succumbed and bent his way. He wonders what his mom would think if he told her to go fuck herself or go fuck something, anything, for that matter, if it means she’d stop acting like a clenched prude all the time. Wonder’s what John would think of he knew that Bobby would like nothing more than to climb into his bed and fuck him so hard that neither of them could walk properly for a week. But he knows he’ll never do any of that because he’s a scared little fuck that really doesn’t deserve the amount of praise he gets. So when John whimpers again, louder this time, more desperate, all Bobby does is clench his fist and wait for it to stop.

end

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author sashaquayum.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.