Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
408
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
15
Hits:
1,176

Just Call Me a Dom

Summary:

Blair wonders who would be the dom in their relationship. 

Work Text:

Just Call Me a Dom

By Patt

 

# 28: Dominant

   

Well I guess that I’m a Dom in this relationship.  Jim told me as much and I believe him to always tell the truth. 

 

He says I order him around and he does it.  Yeah, now that I think about it, I do order him around and he does do it.  Although, I don’t tell him to kneel before me or anything.  I guess I could try it and see what happens. What could it hurt, right? 

 

I don’t tie him up unless he really wants me to, so I don’t think I’m a Dom at all.  In fact, I think he’s more of a Dom.  Maybe I’ll have to ask Conner about this. 

 <<<>>>  

“So Conner, now that I have you alone in the break room, who would you say is the Dom of our relationship?” I asked seriously. 

 

She begins to laugh really loud. “Oh Sandy, I can just see you dressed in leather now, cracking a whip, telling Jimbo what to do.  Oh yeah, I can see it clearly.”

 

I glare at her and say, “So you don’t think of us as Dom and Sub?”

 

“The only sub I think of when it comes to you and Jimbo is a Sandwich from Subway Subs.” She continues to laugh. 

 

“You don’t think I could make Jim do things he maybe didn’t want to do?” I asked seriously once again. 

 

And again she laughs.  “Do you honestly think that either of you would do anything you didn’t want to do?  And why would anyone have to force you to do it? You’d walk in wearing leather and Jimbo would rip it off of you with his teeth, growling and griping the entire time.  You would never get a command out because you would be too busy coming.”

 

All right, I picture this and it does make me laugh.  She’s right, damn it.  We’re just not Dom and Sub material.  “I’m glad I was able to put humor into your evening, Conner.”

 

“You’re welcome.” She walked out of the break room and Jim walked in.  He was wearing a look I’ve never seen before.  I whispered, “What’s up?”

 

“I am… After hearing about the leather, I want you big time.” And Jim began to laugh his ass off.  Now Jim was even laughing at me.  I definitely wasn’t a Dom. 

 

Damn…

 

The end