Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
411
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
12
Hits:
1,397

Levels Of Euphoria

Summary:

Summary: Terry's awake.
Pairing: Terry/Bruce (of course!)
Rating: PG-13 (Implied sex)
Type: A little bit of everything
Archive: Sure! Just tell me where it is
Feedback: Let me know what you think
Disclaimer: I don't own 'em. DC and WB does.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Levels Of Euphoria
by Prodigette

 

Even though the large room was dark, Terry was looking up at the ceiling. All that he could hear was the soft breathing of the man sleeping next to him. That definitely put him at ease. Terry put a hand across the older man's bare chest and felt the rhythmic beats. Smiling to himself, he knew that he finally accomplished something that he wanted for _at least_ a year:

Eight hours of actual sleep.

No interruptions, no patrolling, and no school the next morning. Thank God for the weekend. If he had to hear one more lecture about President Mary Green's speech on global warming, he'd scream. Terry knew that this amount of rest would be rare these days. But still, he was extremely grateful for it.

And for the celebratory 'events' before hand.

Not that it didn't feel good. Terry wasn't one to complain about _that_. It just felt even better that he didn't wake up with some sort of pain in a strange place. Terry kept thinking about how he ended up being pulled by his collar to being in his boss's bed. It was an extremely strange situation. Bruce was well over the age of 70. Not to mention that he's... well, Bruce. It was something out of a daytime soap opera. At anytime, Bruce could wake up talking about how he has five children living in Tijuana who are plotting his death.

At this point, anything was possible.

There was _a lot_ of things that Bruce wasn't telling him. Not to mention that stranger things have happened. The large bed was too comfortable to get up from. He doubted that he could move the arm from around his waist without waking Bruce up somehow. Hell, Bruce could probably hear him blink. Terry blinked rapidly to check and the man sleeping beside him only grabbed him tighter.

Maybe a little _too_ tight.

Terry wiggled some out of his boss' grip, and the arm would not budge. 'What is he dreaming about?' Terry thought. It must have been something good since Bruce didn't wake up sweating. Yet. He also wondered how long

Bruce have been having those nightmares. If he's been having some lately, Bruce hadn't said anything about them. Terry wondered if he'd have any again.

"Not while I'm around." He said to himself.

Terry only wrapped his arms around the much older man and continue to enjoy his very short vacation.

 

END

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Prodigette.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.