Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
542
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
7
Hits:
866

Protege-moi de mes Désirs

Summary:

“Is this what you want?” He had questioned, fisting handfuls of silky hair. “You want me to kiss you, Anna-Marie?”

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:



Protege-moi de mes Désirs
by Crystal/petitebelette

 

 

 

 

“I love you.”

She remembered the words, punctuating each with a vicious hit into heavy padding. Knuckles burned and protested, and Rogue punched the harmless bag again, letting out a grating grunt.

It was just like him.

She swung around, bringing her leg up in a swift and lethal kick. Rusty iron whined and the punching bag swayed, but Rogue didn’t stop there.

“Pardon, sugah?” She had replied, eyebrow raising incredulously. Outside it was springtime and his hand had rested above her shoulder, cyan eyes predatory and that smirk inviting.

“You heard what I said, sweetheart,” he had grinned and pinched her chin affectionately, only simpering wider as she jerked away.

“You’re a dirty liar,” she had hissed, and Rogue could feel a sheen of sweat licking her skin, white strands matting against a moist forehead.

“I don’t lie, beautiful,” he had assured, not daunted in the least and crowding too much personal space for comfort, fingers curling into soft hair.

Her breath had quickened with her heart in that instant, and that fueled a more violent punch in the present than anything else; his exhale then teasing her lips, skin so close and she couldn’t let him kiss her and more importantly she had wanted him to.

“Touch me and I’ll suck the life outta yah,” she had warned hotly.

“If that’s what you wanted,” he had begun, pressing against her softly. Warmth seeped into her frame and Rogue had froze, licking her lips. “You would’ve done it already.”

Rogue gritted her teeth and kicked the bag as hard as she could, finally losing her balance and falling in a heap. The rough ground scraped her knees and she huffed heavily, blinking away the memory playing beneath her eyelids. For some reason, she couldn’t ignore it.

“Now why wouldn’t you believe me, sugar?” He had laughed huskily, lips bravely brushing over hers enough to elicit a weakening shiver. Rogue’s eyelashes had fluttered close, and she tried to tell herself it was because it had been so long since she’d been touched at all. “Is this what you want?” He had questioned, fisting handfuls of silky hair. “You want me to kiss you, Anna-Marie?”

Her eyes had snapped open, mouth twisting around indignant sharp words of reprimand, but they were all lost as he took such an opportunity, lips capturing hers, tongue slipping past and caressing hers. The pull of her powers had begun, but he merely slowed, making every second last.

He then pulled away, nearly trembling and eyes glazed with pain and something darker that made everything inside of Rogue feel a little bit weaker.

“I love you,” he had repeated, voice wispy and serious. “And no, sweetheart. There’s nothing you can do about it,” he had finished with a tugging smirk.

With a raise of eyebrows, he had planted a fast kiss to her parted shocked lips, before turning and strolling down the hall.

Rogue’s head fell into her hands and she growled angrily.

It was just like him.

She unwrapped her encased palms, running gentle fingers over the bruises, knowing it was the only touch she could ever enjoy.

He loved her.

And there was nothing she could do about it.

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author petitebelette.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.