Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
374
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
13
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,103

On The Wall

Summary:

Summary: There's more to see.
Genre: Voyeurism
Fandom: Batman Beyond
Pairing: Terry/Bruce flavored
Feedback?: Yes please!
Archive?: Sure! Just tell me where it is.
Disclaimer: I don't own 'em. DC and WB does.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

On The Wall
by Prodigette

 

Terry walked out of the steamy bathroom with a royal blue towel around his hips. He was in no rush to get dressed, though. Maybe he could have walked around the manor only wearing that towel. Terry doubted that Bruce would say anything about it since he's done it many times before. There was no need for him to be shy around the older man, even if Terry liked the idea of shocking Bruce.

He looked around the large bedroom with curiosity. It wasn't bigger than Bruce's, but it was *much* bigger than his own. The room was painted a very dark blue and seemed to have been used before. It wasn't often that he slept in the manor, but when he did, he slept in that room. It was pretty comfortable, but had a very strange feel to it.

He walked over to the full-length mirror in the room, and looked himself over. His dark hair was wet and slicked back and beads of water were trailing down his face and body. It was almost something straight out of a magazine cover. Terry ran a hand across his abdomen and smirked. His body was obviously more muscular than it used to be since he had to train more these days, but could still see some of the bruises from earlier that day.

Terry gave a whistle at his form.

The sound gave an echo around the large room, even though the whistle was low. Terry narrowed his eyes again. He walked away from the mirror until he could only see it, and not his reflection.

Terry looked into the mirror again, a strange feeling coursing throughout his body. The little hairs on the back of his neck stood up. Something about this was beginning to feel a little weird.

---------------------

From the Batcave, Bruce was looking onto the large computer screen. He figured that Terry knew something was going on, but didn't care for that. Terry wouldn't find out what was exactly happening.

Terry was smart, but he wasn't *that* smart. Besides total surveillance of each of the rooms and the best equipment money could buy, Bruce had something else to look over besides the city of Gotham.

 

END

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Prodigette.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.