Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
592
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
15
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
2,082

Drabbles for Tonight

Summary:

Misc Drabbles

Work Text:

Drabbles for tonight

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Warning: Suggestive Language, Sexual overtones, slash overtones.

Email: arameth2001@yahoo.com

 

Drabble 1

"Fun in the sun."

"What'd you say to some fun in the sun big boy?" She looked over her shoulder flirtatiously as she walked ahead of the young archeologist?

Daniel gulped and stared at the Captain as she sashayed of her rear end twitching like a rabid animal.

"Oh God!" He groaned. "Watching in disbelief as she poured the canteen of water over herself; wetting her body until the thin T-shirt clung to every curve.

"Fun in the sun- indeed!" He muttered to himself, he wiped the sweet off of his face with his sleeve and with the sun beaming heatedly on his back, he sprinted after the sexy blonde.

"Hey Carter!" He called. " I'm ready for some of that fun!"

 

Drabble 2

"Can I ask you something?"

 

"Benny, Benny...Benny!"

The Mountie continued to stand rigidly at attention, ignoring any and all entreaties to gain his attention.
Exasperated, and not wishing to be overheard, Ray Veccio stepped closer to his friend.

"Can I ask you something?"

Still no answer.

"Ya know Benny, since you can't answer me-" he paused and waited. "as I was sayin' since you can't answer me here-I -well, I-" He grinned and started again.

"Benny ole' pal, I made a reservation for you n' me...I know ya said it was a mistake you were drunk when you kissed me-and I'm sorry I hit ya." He swallowed nervously then rushed on afraid he'd loose his nerve.

"I decided I-I liked it- and I made a reservation for us at the four seasons, the -the honeymoon suite. I'll be waitin."

He pushed a key into Fraser's hand, looked around to see who was watching and kissed the Mountie on the cheek, and walked away.

Looking back he saw a deep red flush cover the Canadian's face. Grinning he pulled his Armani coat closer to his neck and walked away.

Later that night after he'd fallen asleep waiting for Benny to arrive he felt a gentle kiss on his cheek and a brush of air across his cheek as someone-his new lover? Whispered in his ear-"Ray? Can I ask you something?"

 

Drabble 3

Oh Man! I'm gonna be black and blue in the morning!"
Benny laughed and pulled the slighter man to him chuckling at Ray's squeak of protest.

"Not tomorrow love, you are black and blue already! Now let's see if we can manage to add puce to it!"

"...oh man, I am going to be black and blue forever!" Ray moaned again.

Benny Laughed and continued to torment his partner.

 

Drabble 4

"Ray, stop!!!" Benny gasped'

 

"I am NOT a nice boy" He replied.

"I won't be able to go to work if you keep this up!"

"So?"

"I'm working with Ray tomorrow and he will not understand if I am not only late but can't walk-"

"So call off- or call in sick, cause I have no intention of stoppin' anytime soon!"

"Ray...that was-"

"I told you I am not a nice boy" He said smugly into his lover's shoulder.

Fraser stretched and gathered him to him holding him close.

"You say that like it's a bad thing Ray, it's diffidently a good thing to me."