Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
272
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
10
Hits:
1,041

Love A Deadly Emotion

Summary:

Ganymede won't say he's in love.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Love, A Deadly Emotion
by Pirate Turner

 

        He watched her move toward him and listened to the music in his head. The drum beat again each time one of her luscious hips swung his way. He assured himself that it was merely the burning of his loins that only she had the power to ignite to a raging blaze and reminded himself that it could not possibly be coming from anywhere higher. He was the nearly omni-potent Ganymede; he couldn't possibly feel anything as whimsical as love.

        Love was a strong destroying force, able to rip apart families, cause the strongest warriors to go blindly into battle or even take their own lives, and bring whole cities to crumpled ruins. It would never change him for he refused to acknowledge it, even if, deep down, he knew that it was its warmth that pierced his dark soul and set the flames that hungrily licked his insides shooting off the Richter scale when Sparkle's baby blue eyes met his gaze and she smiled in a way that was simultaneously as seductive as sin and as delicious as the yummiest ice cream.

        Yup, he wasn't in love, he reassured himself as he tasted the honey of the only mouth that truly knew how to please him. He couldn't be, he reminded himself for the thousandth time as he took the sole woman in all the universe who could ever make him feel the forbidden emotion into his arms and held her so close that she would know that he'd never want to let her go even if he never told her so.

The End

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Pirate Turner.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.