Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
350
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
11
Hits:
1,018

Rush 3: Pensive

Summary:

erry liked it, and now can't forget it.
Batman Beyond
Author Note: Does it freak you out? Delete. :)
Archive?: Yes! Just tell me where
Feedback?: Sure! Just tell me what you think
Disclaimer: I don't own 'em. DC & WB does!

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Rush 3: Pensive
Sequel to "Tension"
By Prodigette

 

Terry laid across his bed, looking up at the white ceiling. A dazed expression was over his features, his sky blue eyes full of different emotions. It was 10 o'clock at night, and Bruce hadn't called his cellphone about any crime coming up. If Bruce were to do so, Terry wouldn't say much.

If anything at all.

Terry wasn't sure if he wanted to go back to see him. More hours of awkward silence, then a shouting match wasn't what he wanted to deal with right now. The argument before was still in Terry's mind. He tried talking with Bruce about what happened, but that didn't work out at all. With his eyes still glued to the ceiling, he touched his lips with his fingers, remembering the kiss from earlier that day.

Terry suppressed a small wicked smile from the remembrance of that, and checking his lips in the mirror.

They were bruised.

The kiss was extremely unexpected, but very pleasant. Bruce's hands were big and warm under his shirt, it was almost possessive. It was one of those things you weren't sure that you wanted to remember, but you definitely didn't want to forget it forever, either.

Why did _that_ have to be the so-called positive highlight of this mostly hellish day?

Terry didn't want Bruce to stop. Bruce didn't seem to want to stop either, but he unfortunately did. The kiss wasn't so bad. It wasn't bad at all. It's just the aftermath that was awkward to deal with. He called Bruce a coward- a *fucking* coward, which he regretted. Sort of.

Apart of him felt as if he had a big weight lifted off of his chest, but then a much heavier one was put on it.

Should he tell Max? Oh yeah, that'd go over well. 'Oh yeah... Max, Bruce jumped me, and I wanted him to continue. You can freak out now.' He enjoyed it, and no matter how much he tried, he couldn't get it out of his head. It was strange.

It still is.

 

end

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Prodigette.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.