Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Character:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
295
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
2
Kudos:
10
Bookmarks:
3
Hits:
2,216

Panic State

Summary:

Gibbs knows, and Tony knows he knows.

Work Text:

Panic state
by PEJA

 

"I don't know how he knows, but he knows . . . "

"Hm?" McGee asked, looking up from his computer. "Whatcha say, Tony? Who knows what?"

"Gibbs," Tony said, his voice distracted. "Gibbs knows."

McGee turned his chair, taking a good look at his partner and friend. He'd never seen the man so visibly shaken, pale...except maybe when he'd been exposed to the plague...And that time on the black ops ship. Virus' scared the man almost to a stand still. Not that McGee could fault him for that.

But Gibbs? Tony worshiped the boss. What could Gibbs have found out that would send Tony into a shaking mass of terror. It wasn't like the man was gay...

Or was he? Oh right, a dog like Tony. The man never missed a chance to go sniffing after one skirt or another...

On the other hand, what better way for a smart man...a smart gay man..to cover up his sexual interests than to use misdirection...

And it had never seemed kosher, Tony claiming that honey dust powder he'd sent Gibbs one Christmas was a mistake. Gibbs had almost been gloating when he'd announced...But then that might mean...Gibbs? Nah...

Ya think?

McGee leaned back and steepled his fingers over his belly. "Don't worry about it, Tony. Gibbs is just waiting for you to come out to him. Bet he has a big first date already planned. Gibbs is like that."

Tny blanched, then blushed brightly. "I...I...I..."

From behind his left shoulder a soft whisper confirmed. "Tonight. My place. 7 o'clock."

Tony whirled around. "Yeah?"

Gibbs grinned that crooked grin that never failed to send a jolt to Tony's groin and leaned over to rush a kiss over his lips. "Yeah."


end

Email: makebelievearchive@gmail.com
Author's websites: http://peja1956.livejournal.com and http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewuser.php?uid=1