Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
183
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
8
Hits:
1,019

The First Time

Summary:

The first time Virginia started to drive Wolf over the deep end.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

The First Time
by Pirate Turner

 

        Fresh Spring lamb enveloped his senses, assailing his twitching nose and filling him until his mouth watered and actual tears sprung to his despondent eyes. He whined and whimpered, but she paid him no heed as she cruelly ate on. He reached a hand towards her plate, and she slapped it away.

        "Huff puff!" he cried. "Just one bite? Just one teensy, tiny nibble?" He held his thumb and forefinger a breath away to show her how small a bite he was begging for.

        "Absolutely not!" Virginia exclaimed, slapping his hand away. "I won't be seen in the Kingdoms with a pudgy Wolf! You're going to diet if it kills you, and that's that!" She turned to blatantly ignoring him as she continued her dinner.

        Wolf whined and whimpered to plead with her to recognize and soothe his agony, but she steadfastly ignored him. He threw back his head in a long, low, and chilling howl. Wolf filled the night with miserable howls as Virginia began driving him over the edge for the first time.

The End

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Pirate Turner.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.