Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
249
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
16
Hits:
1,768

Together

Summary:

Post movie, Shaun comforts Zach after Jeanne calls.

Work Text:

Together
by Zach/pairatime

 

"She's not coming."

Shaun dropped his keys on the table before he walked across the living room toward the balcony where he could see Zach sitting, "did she say why?"

"Allen couldn't get the time off."

"Ah," was all Shaun said before he slid next to Zach on their patio bench, it was a great place to watch the city below but Shaun didn't think that Zach was seeing the city. "When's Cody getting home?"

"His club gets out in on hour; he hasn't seen her in over a year Shaun."

Shaun slid a leg around Zach encircling the younger man before resting his head on Zach's shoulder, "it'll be okay Zach."

"Over a year Shaun, how is that okay? She promised Cody."

"Sshhh," Shaun said trying to calm Zach as he ran his hands down Zach's arms before interlacing their fingers, "we can do this," Shaun assed as he wrapped their arms around Zach pulling them closer together.

"How am I going to tell him He's been looking forward to it all month Shaun."

Shaun leaned back into the bench pulling Zach with him till Zach was fully leaning against his chest as he rested against the backrest, "We'll tell Cody together Zach, your not in this alone anymore, and you never will be again."

"Promise?"

"I promise," Shaun said as he felt Zach press himself against his chest. Shaun returned the gesture by shifting one of their hands over Zach's heart, listening for the beat.

 

 

The End