Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
3,041
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
9
Hits:
1,496

Setting Her Foot Down

Summary:

Alexandra pushes the limits of Josie's patience

Work Text:




Setting Her Foot Down
by Phoenix

 

As Josie and the others emptied out into the lobby of the hotel the bubbly redhead reached out to take Alan's hand. Alan was a great guy and she liked him a lot, but Josie had to admit that sometimes he was a little flaky. She sighed inwardly. She liked having Alan as her boyfriend but sometimes she just wished she had something, or maybe someone, else.

"Oh Alan dear." Alexandra said as she butted in between Josie and the tall blond boy. "Would you be a dear and walk me to the car."
 
Josie narrowed her eyes as she watched the black and white haired girl step in between her and Alan yet again. She was really starting to get sick of Alexandra always trying to push her out of the way so she could sink her claws into Alan. Not only was it annoying and rude, but it really did make the other girl look petty and pathetic. Did the other girl really think so little of herself? Josie wished she knew what to do with Alexandra.

"If you don't stop that behavior right now young lady, not only will you not go to the Josie and the Pussycats show tonight but you'll get a bare bottomed spanking as well."

She hadn't meant to overhear, but the mother's voice kind of carried in the lobby. Josie looked over to where the mother and freshly scolded daughter were standing., and then she looked over at Alexandra and watched as she clung to Alan who was trying to peel her off. Making up her mind, Josie stepped close to the group. "Why don't you guys head to the venue? I need to talk to Alexandra about something."

"I'm going with Alan." Alexandra said in her snippy way. "I'm not going anywhere with you."

That was another thing that got on Josie's nerves. Alexandra was always being mean and rude to her, which normally lead to Alexandra messing something up and getting them all into trouble. Plus it wasn't just Alan she was after, the tone death brat was also after her place as lead singer of the Pussycats. "We need to talk, Alexandra." She said with a bit of force. "We'll catch up with the others later."

Melody, Valerie, Alan, and Alexander all looked at Josie a little oddly. They'd never seen that look before and to be honest it made them all a little uneasy. "Sure Josie." Alan finally said. "We'll see you before the show."

"But I want…" Alexandra began to whine.

Josie stepped beside her and put her hand on Alexandra's shoulder. "We need to have a long talk upstairs, Alexandra. Now."

Josie didn't give the other young woman a chance to object. She led them back to the elevator and then back to her room. Josie wasn't really sure how this was going to play out yet. She just knew that seeing that mother down stairs and hearing her threat had struck a cord with her. When she was little her mother use to spank her when she was naughty but that only happened once in a great while. Josie had to smirk; she really was a goodie two shoes. No wonder she got under Alexandra's skin. But still, that was no reason for the other young woman to behave the way she did.

"What do you want Josie?" Alexandra huffed as she crossed her arms and glared at the redhead. "I need to be with Alan."

"That's one of the things we need to talk about." Josie replied as she stepped into Alexandra's personal space. "Alan, your attitude, your behavior in general, Alexandra. It makes you look bad, makes you look like a worthless whiny little bitch, and it's going to stop."

Alexandra was taken aback at being called a bitch, especially coming from Saint Josie. Then she got angry. "My behavior is none of your concern. I'm going to do what ever I want and you can't do a thing…"

Josie didn't give Alexandra a chance to finish. She grabbed the black and white haired young woman and pulled her over to the bed. With a strong tug she pulled Alexandra over her lap and secured her around the waist. It was as if Josie were acting on instinct as peeled the short shirt the other girl had on back over her bottom and then raised her hand high into the air.  Then she brought it down soundly on Alexandra's panty clad bottom.

She hadn't known what Josie was doing until she was tugged over Josie's lap. That's when it finally sunk in for Alexandra. The damn redhead was going to spank her! She struggled but Josie had a firm hold on her. "What are you doing!?" She called out as she wiggled and tried to push herself off Josie's lap. Than she felt the first stinging spank and sucked in a gasp, "Stop it! Josie! You can't do this!"

"I can and I am." Josie replied as she brought her hand down again. Alexandra was really struggling so she had to pin Alexandra's legs down with her own. When the other young woman reached back to stop the spanks, she pinned her wrist to her back. With Alexandra firmly in place Josie really let loose with her spanks. She spanked the protesting brat for a good five minutes before she finally stopped. "That was just to get your attention."

As soon as she felt Josie let go of her Alexandra got to her feet. There was a real sting in her backside and without meaning to she reached back and tried to rub it out. "What was that!?"

"That was me getting your attention." Josie repeated as she stood up. She looked right into Alexandra's eyes as she added, "I'm sick and tired of your behavior, Alexandra. Not only is it annoying, rude, and childish, it's belittling and disrespectful not only to me but to yourself."

Alexandra narrowed her eyes and poked Josie in the chest as she spat, "If you ever…"

Josie grabbed Alexandra's hand and held it tightly. "I'm going to spank you, Alexandra. It's about time someone took you in hand."

"You wouldn't dare." Alexandra hissed.

The redhead stood there, eyes locked with her brat and never flinched. It was in that moment that Josie realized that she did think of Alexandra as her brat. Maybe this had been that nagging she'd been feeling. Maybe it wasn't that Alexandra was fighting her over Alan, but that she wasn't fighting Alan over her. Pushing that thought out of her mind, Josie focused on the task at hand. "You have a choice Alexandra. You and I can start dealing with your behavior, or you can go home."

Alexandra blinked. "What?"

"You heard me." Josie said sternly. "You're behavior is interfering with the band. Your self degrading need to throw your self at Alan, your selfish desire to replace me in the band, it lands us into trouble time and time again. So we either deal with it or you get sent home."

"You can't kick me out of the band!" Alexandra whined. There was a real look of fear in her eyes as she glared at Josie.

"You're not officially in the band." Josie replied. "Alexander is our manger, Alan's our roadie, Sebastian is our mascot, you're just here as a favor to Alexander."

The tears that had started to well in Alexandra's eyes during the quick spanking over Josie's knee, really started to well up now. "Josie! That's just.. just… You little redhead bitch!"

Josie saw the slap coming and caught Alexandra's hand before she could make contact. "That's going to cost you, Alexandra." She warned in a firm tone. Then she softened her voice a little. "Look, sweetie, I'm not trying to be mean. I only want to look out for what's best for the band, and for you. I don't want to send you away, but I will if I have to."

There was a real flicker of kindness in Josie's eyes and that scared Alexandra. She'd been nothing but mean to the redhead, why wouldn't she just want to send her away. "You'd rather have me around to beat me, is that?"

"No." Josie said softly. "I'd rather have you here to be my friend, but I'm not going to keep letting you act the way you do."

Alexandra huffed. "And just how do I act?"

"Like a spoiled brat with little to no self worth." Josie replied.

Alexandra looked at Josie for a long moment and then turned away from the redhead with a jerk. She walked over to the other side of the room and crossed her arms tightly around herself.

Josie just stood there and watched Alexandra carefully. Even from across the room she could see the tension in Alexandra's body. She let the silence in the room linger for a little while before finally breaking it. "So what are we going to do Alexandra? Am I calling the airport to get you a flight or are we going to work together on this?"

Alexandra turned to look at the redhead. Her cheeks were tear streaked. "You really want me to say that I'm going to let you spank me? I'm not a child!"

"Could have fooled me by the way you act." Josie replied. She crossed her arms and glared at Alexandra. "So what's it going to be, Alexandra? I don't have all night, I have a show to do."

The two young women just stood there for several long moments. Their eyes were locked in a battle of wills. It was the kindness and sincerity in Josie's eyes that was Alexandra's final undoing. After several long minutes Alexandra finally dropped her head. "Do you really think all those awful things about me?"

"It's what everyone thinks, sweetie." Josie said honestly. She could feel something building between them. It was fragile, but it was there. "Because it's how you act."

"I don't want to go home, Josie." Alexandra said as she tried to relax. How long had she waited to be called out on her antics? Though to be honest she'd thought it would be Alan who put his foot down, not Josie. Then again, Alan was a bit of a lug. "Alexander's the only family I have, and you guys are the only friends I've ever had."

"Then you agree to let me help you?" Josie asked as she moved closer to the other young woman. "Cause this won't be a one time thing, Alexandra. If you agree then I can guarantee this won't be the last trip over my knee you ever make."

Alexandra stood there looking at Josie for a long moment before she finally nodded. "Alright, if it's the only way I can stay."

"That's a start." Josie said as she put her hands on the other young woman's shoulders. "Hopefully you'll see this as us doing what's best for you and not just something you have to do to stay with us." Josie hugged Alexandra for several seconds before stepping back. "Alright Alexandra, lets get your first spanking done and over with."

Alexandra had never been spanked until Josie had her over her lap a few moments ago. She had no idea what to expect, not really. The quick spanking Josie gave her stung, but even now the sting was fading. What would this one be like?

On her way over to the bed Josie stopped at the room's dresser and picked up her hairbrush, then she settled on the bed and looked up at Alexandra. "Come here, Alexandra."

The black and white haired young woman swallowed as she walked over to Josie. "What are you going to do with that brush?"

"I'm going to use it on your bare bottom." Josie replied easily as she reached out and took hold of the belt of Alexandra's dress. She pulled Alexandra over her lap just as easily as she had before only this time she tugged up the mini-dress and pulled down Alexandra's panties.

"What are you doing!?" Alexandra asked with a bit of panic lacing her voice.

"Baring your bottom." Josie replied as she secured the other young woman around the waist again. "If you struggle I'll pin your legs again, and if you reach back you'll get extras when I'm finished. Am I clear?"

Alexandra's voice trembled. "Josie, no! Not on my bare bottom!"

Josie cracked a searing smack right in the middle of Alexandra's cheeks. "All of your spankings will be on the bare. Now have I made the rules clear?"

There was another searing smack that made Alexandra yelp. "Yes!"

"Good." Josie replied, and then she got right down to it. She spanked Alexandra with her hand in firm hard smacks. She built up a rhythm fairly quickly since it came so naturally to her. One cheek then the other for several smacks and then two, two, three three, then back to one.

Alexandra had never felt anything like it. The sting was almost unbearable and made worse as the fire in her bottom began to build. How could she in her right mind have agreed to this? It was awful! Then just when she thought it couldn't get worse, it did. It seemed like hours had passed before Josie stopped. She'd been crying, nearly sobbing, and short of breathe. As the slight haze that had clouded her mind cleared, Alexandra could feel Josie rubbing her back, which made her cry again. Then when she was a little more clam she felt Josie tighten her grip on her again. "Josie?"

Josie didn't reply, she simply picked up the hairbrush and started spanking her new charge with a renewed vigor.  Alexandra bucked with each new swat of the hairbrush and Josie was glad she'd pinned her arm back before she'd started. This time Alexandra skipped crying and went right to sobbing. Josie gave her a good ninety seconds of straight swatting with the hairbrush before finally stopping.

Alexandra was sobbing. Not only had the hairbrush hurt like nothing she could have ever imagined, but something inside of her had snapped during the awful assault. Someone finally cared about her enough to care about how she acted. Someone had taken an interest in her and her well-being. And it had been the one someone she'd been absolutely awful to since the first day they'd met. That made the black and white haired girl cry harder.

The soul shattering sobs broke Josie's heart. She pulled Alexandra up off her lap and helped her to sit on her lap instead. Josie wrapped her arms about the other young woman and held her until her crying subsided. "It's alright, sweetie."

"I'm so sorry, Josie." Alexandra sniffled. "I've been so rotten. I'm sorry."

"You're forgiven." Josie said. "We're in this together now, Alexandra."

The other woman nodded and then wiped her eyes. "God that hurt."

Josie tried not to smile at that. "It was meant to." She then stood them up and brushed hair from Alexandra's face. "Now it's corner time." She pointed to the only corner in the room open. "Stand in the corner until I tell you to come out, Alexandra."

Alexandra blushed. "Josie," She whined. "That's for little kids!"

Josie raised an eyebrow at that. "Some would say that about spanking, so as long as you act like a little kid you'll be treated like one. That means that before and after your spankings you'll stand in the corner." She made her point clear by landing three quick, hard swats with her hand on Alexandra's bright red bottom. "Now move, and don't argue with me of you'll just end up over my knee again."

She wanted to argue, to say something mean, but the look in Josie's eyes stopped her. Alexandra went over and stood in the corner feeling very much like a five year old brat.

Time was running short. She and Alexandra needed to get to the venue soon so she could do a quick sound check with Melody and Valerie. She let Alexandra stand there for a good fifteen minutes before calling her out. "Alexandra."

Alexandra walked over to Josie red faced and red bottomed. She'd try to rub the fire out of her bottom but that had only made it worse. When she looked up at Josie her eyes went wide. "What's the soap for?"

"You're little outburst." Josie said. "We're going to deal with that and then your going to get cleaned up so we can go."
 
This was not going to be an easy agreement to keep, but she didn't want to go home and now she didn't want to loose what she and Josie had just built. So she simply opened her mouth and whimpered.

Josie was surprised by Alexandra's actions and it took her several seconds to snap out of it. With a quick shake of her head to clear it, she placed the bar of soap in Alexandra's mouth. "I don't want to hear you call anyway a bitch again, Alexandra. Am I clear?" Alexandra nodded. A few moments later Josie removed the soap. She then turned Alexandra around and gave her several spanks to her bare upper thighs. "And if you ever try to hit me again I'll use a belt on these thighs, am I clear?" Alexandra cried as she nodded. "Good, now go get cleaned up."

When Alexandra came out of the bathroom several minutes later Josie walked up to her and hugged her tight. "I'm proud of you, Alexandra. You could have just walk away, but you didn't."

"Thanks Josie." Alexandra said softly as she hugged the redhead back.

Josie smiled, "Come on lets go before the others come looking for us. This is between you and me, they don't need to know about it."

Alexandra sighed in relief. "Thanks Josie."

 

end