Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Characters:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
258
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
15
Hits:
1,216

The Landing Party On 'Earth'

Summary:

Kara Thrace was looking at the landscape.

Notes:

I don’t own any character that I hasn’t created.

Work Text:

The Landing Party On 'Earth' by mbozzo

Kara Thrace was looking at the landscape. Tory Foster was with her.

"Is something wrong, Kara?" asked Tory. She doesn't know how to answer her. She looked at the others who came down to this planet with her. They were as shocked as she was. She saw the faces of the humanform Cylons who went down with her. There were disappointment on their faces. She wondered if these humanform Cylons knew what has happen here.

"I wish I could tell you what has happen. There were life on my last visit to Earth. They were invaded by an race of alien lizards disguised as humans. The humans of this planet called them, Visitors. There were a large round mothership hovering over each of the 50 cities of this planet. I was removed before I could help the humans get rid of them," answered Kara.

"Could these alien reptiles be the cause of this?" aked Tory, as she waved her right hand over the landscape.

"No. They would have taken the water as well. As you can see, there is still water there," answered Kara. Tory looked down at the water. Then, she looked at the ruin of the nearby city. There was no sign of any other humans there or anywhere on this planet. The only sign of life on this planet came from the people who has came down from outer space. The people here may be what's left of the human race. She hope not.

The end, for now.