Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
469
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
11
Hits:
2,276

Just Let It Happen

Summary:

Summary: "Don't resist," Gage whispered into Sydney's ear, his voice pleading and almost begging. "Just let it happen."

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:



Just Let It Happen
by Pirate Turner

 

        She had been tense all day, sore from the extra running around they'd been put through the day before, but he had finally gotten his hands on her. He stepped closer as he continued rubbing her, the feel of her flesh just beneath the thin layer of her shirt making his fingers tingle. Gods, how he wanted this woman! How he loved her! She was in his every thought, his every good dream. She was what got him up in the morning and kept him safe and semi-sane throughout their hectic days and hot nights. He loved her more than any words could ever say, but though he'd tried time and again to tell her so, she always rebuffed him.

        Now, at last, he had her in his grasp. She was leaning into him, though he knew she wasn't aware of doing so. Her pleasured sighs were music to his ears. He kept his right hand massaging her shoulder and ran the fingers of his left hand through her hair. It felt like the silk he'd always known it would, and had he been a cat, he would have purred at the sensation. He draped it carefully over one of her shoulders and reluctantly forced himself to relinquish his hold on her silken strands of amber and, in certain spots where the sun kissed her hair just right, dark gold.

        His left hand ran lower first and then his right. He stepped closer to her still until his lips were right against her bare ear. "Don't resist," he whispered into her ear, his voice pleading and almost begging. "Just let it happen." He prayed she'd listen to him just this once, but her muscles suddenly tensed as he touched her lower.

        "Okay," Syd remarked and, in a move that seemed to Gage to be as fast as lightning, she grasped his arm and flipped him over her back.

        He landed hard on the ground below and stared up at her with sorrow piercing his big eyes. "Syd!" Gage cried in protest.

        She gazed down at him, and for just a fleeting moment, he thought he saw a touch of amusement in her dazzling brown eyes. "Hey, you're the one who said not to resist and to just do what came naturally." She shrugged, then turned on the heel of her boot and stalked away, leaving him, as she always did, desperately wanting more of what only she could give him.

        As he lay, his breath coming in labored gasps and his own back now aching terribly, Gage could not help the reflection that sped through his thoughts. {What a woman!} He'd get her one day, he promised himself, and when he did finally have her, he'd never let her go!

The End

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Pirate Turner.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.