Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
191
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
12
Hits:
1,104

A World of Blue

Summary:

Summary: Bobby Drake lives in a world of blue. Slash.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

A World of Blue
by Pirate Turner

        His days without him were blue, long, lonely, and completely depressing, but his days with him were filled with blue, all kinds of blues that made him happier than anything else ever had and, he suspected, ever would. He could lay for hours on end just gazing into his incredible blue eyes, and he loved the thrill that shot through him every time he ran his fingers through his thick, blue fur or he just happened to brush that wonderfully silken coat against him.

        He teased him about his blue boxers, though, of course, more so about the ones he kept in the furthest depths of his top dresser drawer in saving for special occasions, the tiny blue ones that could really scarcely be called boxers with the pink hearts and red arrows thrusting through them which, of course, had a sexual innuendo all their own. Bobby was with Hank every second he could possibly be when they were together, and he was so proud and joyous to live in a world of blue that he would have it no other way.

The End

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Pirate Turner.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.