Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
228
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
5
Hits:
1,349

Naruto's rant

Summary:

Note: For over a year I have said it wasn't fair what they did to him as a baby.  And when I saw the prompt this kind of wrote itself.  Its short and simple and right to the point
Prompt: I have a demon inside me

Work Text:



Naruto's rant
bu Kittyskysong

I have a demon inside me. It isn't my fault! It’s something that was put there when I was a baby. Ever since I was told about it I've wanted to scream "Why!" They had no right to do this to me! How could they! They never even asked!

Part of me knows they had no choice; the fox was going to destroy the village. Sometimes though I wonder late at night, why me? I've never actually asked.

At least now I know why everyone hates me so much, except for some of the other kids. Some not all, it seems like I've always been on the outside looking in. Well now I’m on the inside. I am a Ninja and I will be Hokage!

I don't care what they say or even if they try to stop me. I will do it no matter what; I have to prove that the nine tailed fox does not control me. It does not rule my actions in any way shape or form.

I will make my parents who died when I was a baby proud of me. They will have a son who is the best of the best. I think that I will loose much along the way. But I will learn much.

This is my vow I am Naruto Uzumaki the next Hokage.

end