Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandoms:
Relationships:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
322
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
12
Hits:
1,567

Didn't See That Coming

Summary:

Fandom: Buffy
Category: AU, Drabble
Warnings: Pre-slash, het, mild-violence
Beta: Queen Sereya
Disclaimer: None of the characters here belongs to me; otherwise, Xander and Graham would have been lovers.
AN: Cordy didn't leave the hellmouth after graduation.  Faith went with Angel to LA.
Archiving: Anyone with prior permission and any list I submit it too.

Work Text:

Didn't See That Coming
by CaliaDragon

 

Graham wasn't sure how this happened; one minute he was headed to the local hangout with Riley and Forest to meet Buffy and be introduced to her crew and the next he was laying on his back with a lithe male form sprawled over him.  "Sorry," the guy said with a goofy smile, before jumping to his feet and running past him.

Seconds later sounds of fighting reached the trio of men.  Graham surged to his feet and ran after the man with Riley and Forest on his heals.  What they saw made them pause.  The boy, along with a small redhead, a brunette, and Buffy were fighting with several vampires in an alley.  The three watched as the four each dusted a vampire, and then noticed that there were two others with them.  A small teen with green and blue hair and a delicate looking blonde girl were both helping to get rid of the vampires.

"Eeew... vampire dust on my new silk blouse!" The brunette said with a growl of frustration.

"Sorry Cordy," the others intoned quickly.

"You should be," Cordy snapped before glaring over at where Graham, Riley, and Forest were standing.  "Enjoy the show?" she snapped.

"Absolutely," Forest purred out, a smirk on his face.

"Vampires," Graham growled, "Why do they always have to ruin the fun times? Can't they just once walk in the sun and leave us breathing people alone?"

"I like you," Xander and Cordy said in unison, they then turned to look at one another.

"Threesome?" Cordy asked.

"Okay," Xander said cheerfully, and then turned to look at Graham.  "How do you feel about being the creamy feeling in a Xander-Cordy sandwich?"

Graham blinked and a slow grin crossed his face.  "Sounds like fun to me."

 

Feedback: On list or at caliadragon@gmail.com
My Sylum Fics can be found here: http://caliadragon.googlepages.com http://sylumclan.com