Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
359
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
5
Hits:
1,056

Bigfoot Scares Paige

Summary:

Summary: Can Paige survive an encounter with a Bigfoot?

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Bigfoot Scares Paige
by Pirate Turner

 

        A cool Fall night found Paige Guthrie jogging around the grounds of Xavier's School For Gifted Children when she suddenly heard a commotion. Following the direction of the awful clattering noise, Paige turned around a corner to her left. Her mouth dropped open when she saw what was causing the noise. There was a Bigfoot plundering through Generation X's trash cans! Thinking she must be dreaming, Paige pinched her skin only to find that it did indeed hurt. "Nope, Ah definitely ain't dreamin'. A Bigfoot's digging through our garbage! What next?!"

        The Bigfoot raised his head at the sound of Paige's voice. "Uh?" he grunted questioningly. He slowly approached the blonde, female human. As the Bigfoot started to circle Paige, closing in on her, she managed to keep just outside of his reach by circling around him just as rapidly as he circled around her. Eventually, the Bigfoot tired of the game and sat down on his haunches. He watched Paige curiously, a childlike expression on his face.

        Astonished by the Bigfoot's calm and gentle behavior, Paige thought, {Maybe he isn't as dangerous as Ah thought? One way to find out.} Her heart pounded as she kneeled down on her knees in front of the Bigfoot and slowly stretched her hand out toward him.

        The Bigfoot tensed as he looked from Paige's face to her hand and back again to her face. Paige's blue eyes glistened with excitement. A strand of her long, blonde hair fell over her shoulder as she leaned forward and gently petted the Bigfoot's head. The Bigfoot looked up in alarm at first, but then he relaxed as he realized that the human meant him no harm.

        Paige smiled. "You're just a big ol' baby, aren't ya?" Her hand moved down to stroke the Bigfoot's hairy arm, and he began to purr. That was the beginning of an unique friendship between a member of the homo superior race and a Bigfoot. Every night from then on, Paige and the Bigfoot could be found together. Regardless of whether they were playing or working, they made a great pair!

The End

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Pirate Turner.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.