Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Characters:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 4 of Tales Of The Town Of Wells Hollow
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
512
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
6
Hits:
1,247

Two Souls Inside One Body

Summary:

Two souls, one body.

Notes:

I don't own any of the characters that I hasn't created.

Work Text:

Two Souls Inside One Body by mbozzo2002

It has been a year since Julie Cloud gave her body to Casper to used as a sex toy. What has caused Casper to become a sexual being? She need to find out.

Julie was researching into the life and death of Casper. Casper has been a ghost since the 1910s. He was 11 when he has died. She remembered what her mother told her about her childhood friend. Casper has been sexing her inside her body almost every night. During the day, Casper has been sleeping inside her body. It was the same way while he was inside Aldrey Harvey's body. Something has caused Casper to desire the bodies of living girls. She wanted to get her hands on whoever turned Casper into a sexual being.

What Julie didn't know, is that she was being watched by her grandaunts, the Witch Sisters. They were watching from a magic glass ball

"Do you think that Julie will find out that we're the one who put Casper under that spell?" said Velma.

"I hope not. She might not like what we did," answered Thelma.

"It does not matter. After this Halloween, Casper and Julie will become as one. They will be two souls inside one body forever," said Zelma. Then, it was followed by an evil laugh from the Witch Sisters.

Part 2.

Julie was walking with Ling, an Asian female, and Robert, a brown skinned male.

"Halloween is coming and we haven't seen Casper in over a year," said Ling.

"I know what you mean. I have seen Spooky, the Ghostly Trio, Nightmare, the ghostly horse, and Pearl, but I haven't seen Casper  in over a year," agreed Robert. Julie didn't know how to answer them. They didn't know that Casper has been living inside her body, since last Halloween. Someone has put Casper under a spell to turn him into a sexual being. She doesn't know who put Casper under that spell, but that person is going to pay for doing that. It may be more than one person who have done that, but it won't save them from her anger when she found out who have done that.

The Witch Sisters was still spying on their grandniece using the glass magic ball.

"Look at her, walking with those mortals," said Thelma.

"She get it from her mother,  Wendy," said Velma.

"Let's face it. Julie take after her mother," said Zelma.

"It's a good thing that Julie doesn't know that it was us that put the spell on Casper," said Thelma.

"I hate to think what would happen to us, if Julie found out," said Velma.

"I have to agree with you, my sisters. Julie might try to make us pay for what we did to Casper. We must pray that Julie never found out," finished Zelma. The  other 2 Witch Sisters knew that Zelma was right. Their lives would be worth very little if Julie found out the truth. Their only hope is that Julie never find them out.
The end, for now.

Series this work belongs to: