Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
442
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
13
Hits:
1,191

First Kiss

Summary:

Angus/Rohan A little story about what could be their first kiss.

Work Text:

Title: First Kiss
Author: scalin55
Fandom: Mystic Knights of Tir na nog
Pairing: Angus/Rohan
Rating: FRC
Disclaimer: I don't own them, Saban does.
Summary: A little story about what could be their first kiss.
Warnings: Pre-slash, m/m implied.
Archive: Yes
Feedback: Yes

 

First Kiss
*****************
by- scalin55

 

"Come on, Angus. Time to get up and back in touch with reality, my friend," Rohan said, as he tried to wake up his friend, who had taken to laying in bed an awful lot lately.

"Reality? I've heard bad things about reality," came the muffled reply.

Rohan couldn't help but laugh at his friend's response. "And where would you here such things? From the dustbunnies under your bed? You've been lying in bed for days now; it's not healthy for you." Rohan looked over at his friend, who only buried his head deeper into his pillow. "Come on. What will it take to get you to get out of bed?"

Angus seemed to think about this before saying, "Kiss me."

Rohan's eyes widened. "What?!"

"I said kiss me," Angus asserted without looking at the shocked Draganta.

"How about I make you your favorite breakfast instead?" Rohan asked, cheeks reddening.

"No go. You asked me what would get me out of bed and I answered. Nothing else will do."

Rohan stared at the ex-thief in disconcerted silence, his mind reeling. He finally settled on a reason for his friend's answer, at least one he was ready to accept. He figured Angus asked for a kiss because he thought it was something Rohan would never do while at the same time get him off his back.

Well, Rohan thought, he was in for a surprise. Rohan smiled, walked over to the resting knight, leaned down, and kissed his cheek. As Rohan rose, watching a surprised Angus quickly raise his head and gape at him, he felt his lips tingle, his heartbeat speed up, and a burning in his cheeks.

Rohan turned away and headed for the door, stopping before he exited to say over his shoulder, "You might want to clean yourself up a bit, and try not to take too long. It would be nice for you to make it to a meeting on time for once."

Angus watched his friend leave, his hand slowly going to the tingly fire on his cheek where Rohan had kissed him. He couldn't believe it. He had never thought for a moment that Rohan would actually kiss him, even if he had wanted him to for as long as he could remember. A smile spread across his face and he pulled the sheets back and got out of bed, humming a happy tune. Things were starting to look better already.

 

The End