Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    SPIFFY DISCLAIMER THINGIE!! Ah don't own them (more's the pity!) DC does! And if'n ya'll sue moi, Clark and Lar are gonna be right *peeved*
    Rated R for explicit m/m sex. So if'n that offends ya'll, skedaddle:):)
    Obviously, Ah have ignored current DC cannon regarding both Superboy (now non-existent) and Mon-El (now known as Valor) and other matters regarding the Legion Of Super Heroes! Truth to tell Ah am so confused, what with all the retcons and such that Ah have fallen back on the continuity that Ah know; the Pre-Crisis Earth 2 Universe where Superboy rescued Mon-El from his drifting spaceship, befriended him and then accidentally gave him a fatal dose of lead poisoning. This forced The Boy of Steel to project him into The Phantom Zone where poor Lar languished for a thousand years until Brainiac 5 invented a cure for lead poisoning sometime toward the end of the 30th Century. Ah crave ya'll's indulgence:):) Ah hope this little tale is worth that sacrifice.
    This story was more or less inspired by ace SF author Larry Niven's now classic (and hysterical!)exploration of the ins and outs of Superman's sex life, "Man Of Steel, Woman Of Kleenex". Therein, Mr. Niven, gentleman that he is, discreetly says that in the course of trying to figure out how Clark can get his ashes hauled he shall ignore the existence of Supergirl ... After all, she's his cousin!
    Mercy! Of course it occurred to slashy-minded moi that Kara isn't the only one who could handily survive young Kal-El's passion:):) *snicker* And Clark met *him* a long time before he even knew of the existence of Kara and Argo City or the Bottle City of Kandor (all of which might be handy solutions to his sexual frustrat - er - dilemma!) In fact he met *him* at just about the right age to be open to experimentation ...
    Feedback is always appreciated:):)

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    8,407
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    2
    Kudos:
    9
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    1,205