Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Character:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
608
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
17
Hits:
1,736

Sooo...Are You Gay?

Summary:

answer to use the line challenge: sooo, are you gay?

Work Text:

Billy Bond wore what could only be described as a shit eating grin. He sat back on the settee and folded his arms across his chest. He relished the red tinge to Danny’s skin and the sweat beading his forehead. “So, Danny,” he began.

Danny Blue paced behind the couch facing Billy. “So, what Billy?” he snapped. He stopped and held both his hands up. “You know what? Don’t even say it.”

“Oh, come on, Danny.”

Danny started pacing again. His eyes darted to and from Billy’s smirk. “It’s none of your business, is it?”

Billy’s grin grew wider and more feral. “Sooo…are you gay?”

“No!” Danny shouted.

Ash Morgan strolled in and sat across from Billy. He glanced at Danny over his shoulder and then looked at Billy. One end of his mouth quirked up. “Well, not exactly. Bisexual more like.”

Danny started twitching as he paced. “Ash,” he whined.

Ash shrugged. “Be fair, Danny. He did catch us with--”

“Ash!”

Billy barely refrained from clapping his hands with glee that Danny looked like the embarrassed teenager and Ash was the calm, cool one. The great Danny Blue, who acted like he knew everything, was at a loss while Ash seemed to be enjoying this as much as him. “It looked like you were trying to take Ash’s tonsils out with your tongue.”

Ash snorted and brought his hand up to cover his laugh.

Danny stopped and glared at Billy. “What did I tell you about picking locks?”

Billy bounced up and down. “I didn’t.”

Danny took a deep breath, getting ready to let into Billy, when Ash put his head back and smiled. “Danny.”

“What?” Danny grunted.

“Billy didn’t pick the lock. You forgot to lock the door.”

Danny chewed on his bottom lip. He leaned down with one arm to either side of Ash’s head. “I did?”

Billy watched the way Danny hovered over Ash, almost touching. He wished he had a camera. He could use suitable blackmail material to convince Danny to let him pick the next mark.

Ash ran a finger along Danny’s palm. “You did.”

“Oh, well,” Danny stuttered. “I was distracted.”

Billy snickered. “Could see that.”

“Damn leather jacket,” Danny muttered.

Ash laughed. “Best thing I ever bought.”

Danny straightened up. “Oh, shut up,” he said but his anger was replaced by only mild irritation.

Ash regarded Billy. “Is this gonna be a problem?”

“No. No,” Billy answered quickly. “Live and let live.”

Ash stared at him for a moment longer before nodding. “Okay.” The sound of his cell phone came from the other room. It was in the pocket of same damn leather jacket. He stood. “That’ll be, Albert. We should be set to go.”

Billy jumped up and grabbed Danny’s arm before he could follow. “Just one thing,” he said quietly.

Danny jerked his arm away. “What?” he asked impatiently.

Billy leaned in close to Danny’s ear. “Does Ash’s nickname fit?”

Danny arched an eyebrow. “Three Socks?”

“Yeah?”

Danny turned his head to see Billy’s face. His grin rivaled Billy’s. His eyes sparked. “Oh, yeah. And don’t you be getting any ideas.”

Danny’s smile shifted just enough to put Billy in mind of a jungle cat. Billy gave his best innocent look. “What do you mean?”

Danny squeezed Billy’s bicep, hard. “Keep your hands to yourself.”

Billy swallowed and let out a shaky breath. “Understood.”

“That was Albert. We have to go,” Ash called.

Danny let go. “All right. All right.”

Billy rubbed his shoulder and muttered, “I didn’t know you were the jealous type.”

Danny didn’t turn but answered quietly over his shoulder, “You have no idea.”