Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
1,437
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
13
Hits:
1,124

Getting Physical

Summary:

Summary: It's turn for the quarterly physical examination.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Getting Physical
by Acidqueen
 
McCoy bounced on the balls of his feet and looked over the small side room of sickbay. Everything was prepared. He was officially off-duty; Christine was busy at the other end of the ship; M'Benga would jump in case of any alerts; Jim was occupied with Spock and a chess board (or whatever - he didn't mind as long as the captain didn't walk into his office unannounced tonight).

A glance at the clock told McCoy that she would arrive at any second - she was nothing if not punctual. Well, he expected that of his patients anyway. Wiping some almost invisible dirt from his shiny, medical tunic he tried to set his mind back to professional behavior, for that was what this was all about.

The door whooshed open and he gave the woman who entered a broad, welcoming smile. "Yeoman Barrows, nice to see you." She looked marvelous, like always - shimmering hair, beautiful, relaxed features, and this cute, short red skirt which had become an instant turn-on for him in the weeks since their relationship had started during that shoreleave.

Okay, maybe she didn't look all that relaxed now - her cheeks were a medium red as she walked up in front of him, clutching her hands behind her back.

"I am here for my physical, Doctor, as you ordered," she said in a low voice.

"I know, Yeoman." He waved toward the corner of the room. "Please undress and put on that hospital gown." He voice-locked the door and sat down behind his desk, taking on a busy attitude and seeming to disregard her entirely.

She nodded quickly and disappeared behind the small room divider. Part after part of her uniform appeared and was draped casually over the top of it, feeding his need and fantasies. Finally she stepped out, a deeper red on her cheeks. The white, wraparound patient gown didn't really close around her generous bosom, and it was so short that it barely covered her pussy and ass. Clenching her hands on its hem, she gave a wonderful pretense of ashamed innocence.

McCoy barely succeeded in giving her a professional look. "Please sit down." He gestured at the chair in front of his desk. "We'll start with your teeth."

She sat down with her legs tightly closed, her fingers still clutching the material. As he walked around the desk, she gave him a little look from under fluttering lashes. He stepped close to her and tilted her head back.

"Please open your mouth wide," he said, and she complied. She had a perfect set of teeth, but he looked at them critically, examining each one with an old-fashioned, pointed metal tool. It scraped along the tooth enamel, eliciting a shiver from her. As her jaws began to close from the strain, he slid two fingers into her mouth to keep it open. With an earnest look, he continued examining nonexistent problems.

"Open wider, wider, yes, that's fine..." She had closed her eyes by now, and he pressed her tongue down with his fingers for a moment. Then he pulled back, and with a faint touch at her lips allowed her to relax.

"Well, looks fine." He dried his fingers on a ready towel and leaned with his hip against his desk. "Stand up, please. Next thing we'll do is check your breasts."

She rose up smoothly, though another blush colored her cheeks. "Is that really necessary, Doctor?" she asked faintly, as his right hand slid under the gown and took hold of her right breast.

"Oh, yes, Yeoman. I can detect possible cancer centers by touching your breasts...like this." He pulled her breast out from the fabric and began kneading it with both hands. Probing and groping he examined it thoroughly. His right forefinger and thumb centered on the nipple and pulled it slightly. It stirred and went hard under his touch.

"Doctor...?" She blinked at him.

"Just wanna know if everything's alright with your responses," he mumbled, and released her right breast. He left it uncovered as he took out the left breast and repeated the procedure, making sure that his arm rubbed repeatedly over the other nub in this process. Both were flushed and protruding when he was done, and finally he closed the gown again so that its front seam just rested over the nipples.

"Fine, fine," he said. His voice was a tad unsteady, and so he summoned up his control. They weren't done yet.

"Now we'll see if your ovaries are in working order," he said, and led her to a nearby examination table. It split into two foot rests at the end, so that he could step between the legs of a patient. The head of the table was cushioned and slightly elevated.

She saw the arrangement too, and her eyes opened wide in alarm. "Should I lie down here?"

"Please, Yeoman," he said sharply, "I don't have all the time in the world. Get up and stop asking all those questions. It's standard medical procedure, and I must report you to the captain if you don't take the exam once a quarter."

She sat on the table, miraculously managing to keep the wraparound gown closed; but when she stretched out on the table and spread her legs, the fabric slipped away to the sides, uncloaking her most intimate parts.

Her face had adopted the shade of a ripe tomato, which was quite becoming in McCoy's opinion. He put on gloves and generously covered the right one with medical lube before he stepped between her legs.

"Relax, Yeoman," he said soothingly, as he saw her shivering slightly. "To feel your ovaries I need to put my fingers into you and press from the outside against them. It may hurt a little, but it's standard procedure, as I told you." He slipped one finger into her depths, finding that she was already very well lubricated; the whole area shimmered from the fluid that poured out of her pussy. Adding another two fingers, he went on with his search, rubbing her G-spot on his way. She gasped and her head rolled around on the cushion, eyes closed.

He pushed deeper and used his other hand to cautiously feel for her left ovary. A small sigh escaped her momentarily, indicating pain rather than arousal. But when he pulled back and slowly began to fist-fuck her, the sounds changed markedly again.

"Oh...Doctor...what are you doing to me? I don't think this is...standard..." Her voice died as he slipped the forefinger of his other hand into her anus. She bucked against it. "Doctor!"

"Yes?" His right hand worked in and out of her pussy, his thumb regularly rubbing over her swollen clit. Her feet pressed hard against the table; in her inner thighs McCoy could see the sinews tensing in foreshadowing of her approaching orgasm.

"Doctor...Len...yes, oh yes...keep going...keep..." She moaned and pushed her pelvis against him, almost lifting it from the table. He kept a steady pace, effectively driving her into a shattering climax. She almost dropped off the table as, with a scream, her body arched up, hips straining high into the air. Jerking her hands up, she clamped the head of the table and dropped and lifted her body twice more, until her initial cries had diminished to small sobs.

"My darling," McCoy murmured with a light smile, and pulled his hands out. Bending down he kissed the soft skin of her thighs. "My wonderful doctor," she said and half-opened her eyes. A satiated gleam was in them. She reached out for his head and caressed it as he added some more kisses between her legs. Then he removed the gloves and helped her up.

Tonia closed her arms around his shoulder. "I love you," she said in a low voice. "Thank you so much for putting up with my weird ideas."

"Sharing's the word," McCoy said. "Or am I giving the impression that I didn't like it?"

She laughed. "No, Doctor." She pressed her groin against the pronounced hardness in his. "What would an old country doctor prescribe for this?"

"He would ask the cute little lady at his side for advice," he answered gallantly. She pulled him around with her and sat back down on the table, catching him between her spread legs. "This lady most definitely wants to get probed by another 'instrument'." She patted his bulge playfully. "Just to make sure everything's in working order."

And the doctor most happily obliged.

 

Read the sequel Classic Education
Feedback is welcome - mail me! Thanks a lot!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Acidqueen.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.