Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Characters:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
276
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
10
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,403

Demon in the Bathroom

Summary:

Summary: There's a Demon in the bathroom . . .

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Demon in the Bathroom
by Pirate Turner

She opened the doorway and groped blindly for the lightswitch. Finding it, she flicked it on and began to move further into the bathroom when movement caught her eye. Looking down, she found a white beast staring up at her, its fangs glistening in its wide-open mouth. She did not bother to run or scream. Instead, she calmly rose her hands and exploded the monster before it could make an attack toward her. With a small, tired, but satisfied smile, she turned back around and sleepily stumbled back to bed.

 

She woke up late the next morning, but when she finally managed to get up and run down the stairs, she found her sisters talking so frantically that they had not even noticed that breakfast was not done. "What happened?" she asked them in concern.

"It's the weirdest thing," Phoebe started.

"Piper," Prue asked, turning to her younger sister, "did you notice anything weird last night?"

"I was almost attacked when I went to the bathroom, but I exploded the Demon before he could ever lay a hand on me." Although Piper had responded in all seriousness, her statement made Prue and Phoebe burst into laughter. "What? What is it?" she asked. "What's so funny?"

"Piper, that wasn't a Demon!" Prue exclaimed through giggles.

"It was the toilet!" Phoebe howled.

Piper blinked. "Porcelain's a Demon now?" That just made Prue and Phoebe laugh harder, and as soon as she realized what had really happened -- that she had still been half-asleep and had only thought the terrible King of porcelain was a Demon -- Piper joined in their laughter.


The End

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Pirate Turner.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.