Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
247
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
17
Bookmarks:
2
Hits:
2,918

After Hours

Summary:

A plan

Work Text:

 

After Hours
by Belladonna
 
Tony glanced over at Jethro and paused the movie. And had to smile, because his lover was fast asleep, head resting against the back of the couch.

To be fair, it had been a long week and while the older man usually chose his basement to unwind in, Tony'd had a close call and Gibbs had decided to watch the movie with him. (Tony's preferred way to unwind, next to sex). Now the week had caught up with them, and exhaustion had hit.

"Jethro," Tony called softly, turning off the dvd. As usual, Gibbs snapped awake, and smiled ruefully when he realized he'd crashed.

"Tony, I'm..."

Tony held up a hand and Gibbs fell silent, still smiling. "Let's go to bed, babe. I'm beat too."

Gibbs and got to his feet with a grunt and pulled Tony up with him, then into his arms. "I'm glad that you're here," he muttered into Tony's shoulder.

"Mmm, me too. Bed," Tony said, ghosting a kiss across the curve of Gibbs' ear, causing a full body shiver, and the awakening of other parts of their anatomies that weren't conducive to immediate sleep.  

After a langurous fully body grind, Gibbs didn't relinquish Tony's hand but pulled him along the hallway. "Get the lead out, DiNozzo. I'd like to get some rest this century."

Tony laughed. Sex, then sleep. Sounded like a plan to him.

 

END