Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Permission to archive: Only to WWOMB archive. Anyone else, please ask first.
    Fandom(s): Monk
    Genre (general, hetero or slash): slash
    Pairing/Characters: Monk/Stottlemeyer
    Rating:FRAO, just to be sure.
    Summary: This is sort of a sequel to a previous work called Undone, but it's basically the same story, a PWP, from Leland's point of view. I don't expect this to be as interesting to anyone as the first one was, because, well, it's the same story! And because I just don't get Leland's voice as clearly as I get Adrian's. But since the season just finished and we are all going to be in rerun hell till probably June, I figured I could finish something and put it out here to sink or float. At least it's semi new.
    Warnings: PWP rehash?
    Acknowledgments: I owe some serious dedication to Squonk who spent all night on IM with me giving me the ego boosts and pretty pleading and beta I needed to finish this and have the confidence to post it. She also pushed me to finish a whole boatload of other Monk stories so if
    I finish and post even half of them, you guys should send her feedback as well for her lovely inspiration. Also dedicated to SugarFree Kellie for `Persuasion', her sequel to `Moving Very Slowly', because it was the nudge that started this fic off.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    3,222
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    17
    Hits:
    5,683