Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandom(s): BtVS/AtS
    Genre: AU D/s
    Pairings/Characters: Spike/Angel plus guest appearance
    Rating: boy sex so be warned.
    Warnings: If boy on boy relationships offends you go no further… stop reading now… that’s an order… I will not be responsible for you being offended if you keep reading.
    Disclaimer: Spike, Angel and the others are the property of Joss but he abandoned them and they followed me home so I am taking care of them.
    Summary: After episode 16 in AtS season One Angel does not escape from the fight club, in the chaos following the demons escaping Angel is knocked unconscious and taken to another fight club in New York.
    Spike did not return to Sunnydale after failing to regain the gem of Amara from Angel so was never captured by the Initiative and does not have his soul. The action is set two years after The Ring.

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    5,463
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    10
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    2,135