Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary


    *Rating*: FRM
    *Disclaimer*: I don't own them. They are owned by various executives, producers, writers, and studios that have more lawyers than I want to mess with. I'm not making any money, and promise to return them once I've had my wicked way with them.
    *Summary*: After the demon destroys Dean's hearing – he's sent to rehab to relearn how to live in a world of silence
    *Beta*: Lynn (Janet)
    *Genre*: Slash
    *Series*: Silent Witness, Silent Hunter- which can be found on my Lj: http://bjjones.livejournal.com/profile
    *Author's Note*: This technically takes place in the first part of Silent Hunter.  If you were to read the series in order it would be Silent Healing, Silent Witness, Silent Hunter.  There will be more stories in this universe.
    *2nd Author's* *Note*: I was inspired by this idea. I'm not deaf, and I don't claim to fully understand the world they live in. I hope this is taken as an inspiration it's supposed to be. To clarify before the story starts – when you see dialogue with single quotes '' it's conversation in ASL (American Sign Language) – the conversations are in 'proper English'.  Yes I do know ASL isn't 'proper English'.. Italicized '' are conversations over tty/phone/Blackberries or written on paper.

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    8,602
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    22
    Bookmarks:
    2
    Hits:
    2,569